Uh what?

Well… it’s surely gonna be someone else important in the dev team… maybe endless because if i’m correct, he joined the team before jake…

Could be Apoov too…

I have a supple hint that it may be dev or midnightwalker

That’s a legitimate question, did he ask? I need an answer. :thinking:

1 Like

That means, you have. :disappointed_relieved:

It’s most likely MW.

When was Commander’s post first posted?

Bump.

His first post on Instagram was this one:

Posted the 25th January 2017.

(nobody responded to this question so…)

Can’t blame the man for leaving the company. I’d be pretty fed up after even a week.
The job of garbage man or logger would fit me better.

Really sad. CK has done great things for the game, and even more so back when he was super active and involved in the community. I hope he ends up doing even better things wherever he ends up.

TapTap’s gonna try and recruit him into their team.

They already stole pixel worlds, why not steal all the future games CK comes up with?

TapTap? Who/what’s that?

I now feel bad because I feel that the following post:

triggered him leaving. Yes, I know CK doesn’t visit the forums, but Dev and EndlesS did reply on that thread and they could have forwarded the info to him.

The guys that stole pixel worlds and put it up on their website.

Basically it’s like a Chinese company who made a APK of Pixel Worlds and put it on their website.

(Considering that Pixel Worlds isn’t allowed in China, this company have huge risks to get taken down due that they break the laws)

Yea, he sure did leave an entire company because of one single thread! :dizzy_face:

3 Likes

Keep in mind tap tap has many games on it

One day commander_k walks into work extremely happy with his job never wanting to leave. Then for the first time ever checks into the forums, he glances at a an art post from editson he thinks it’s very good.But then he notices the user: ondrashek06 criticised him, he breaks down crying its just to much to take he hands in his letter of resignation. This was one of the worst days of his life. Ondrashek telling him that he didn’t interact that much with the community was soul crushing. Commander k lay in bed for the next month unmotivated ondrashek had ruined his life.

6 Likes