Unfair ban?

Hello i got banned 3 time for same scam is fair??

I got 2 time for 30day and last for permanet this is deal?

Help me i played from 2017 and now i got a big problem with it i scammed who he wana i taking unban too

Please READ*
And help me :frowning:

i got help from he for a hoard and i said i will back her item later and he agreed first but her other friend changed her mind and called to mod

1 Like

Scamming is illegal and it’s against the game rules, just reminding you.

3 Likes

Pro tip: Don’t scam

9 Likes

That’s what happens when you continuously break in-game rules. Nothing can be done about it.

2 Likes

Seems fair to me. If you can’t play the game without breaking its rules then you can’t play period. Like with anything else in life. If you’re a 2017 player you know well what is and isn’t acceptable. And scamming is most definitely not. What were you expecting to happen?

1 Like

You’ve literally admitted that you have scammed other players.

Bans given correctly are not reversed, no matter how much you beg staff to unban you. It is simply not happening.

1 Like

No. You scammed people. It doesn’t matter if you return the items. The ban is a measure placed on your account to prevent you from scamming other players, and

IT IS A PERMANENT BAN.

No, you are not going to have it lifted.

2 Likes

How is it unfair when you have clearly been scamming? So is it unfair for players to lose items by your hands?

1 Like

Three strikes and you’re out is pretty standard

2 Likes

I assume you are HarryFather (aka Black-Lord) who scammed me over 100 Platinum Locks, and my friend MehmetGaming54’s spirit blade and other items… The way you explain the case here is unfair, you are telling people that you got banned for scamming once only.

Explaining the case on forums will not change anything, so please if you still insist that the bans were unfair e-mail support@kukouri.com and explain the case there.

3 Likes