Unpopular opinion? European players are demeaning to US and south american players(only vote as an american PLEASE)

There’s an obvious reason why. The game was made by a finnish team and Finland is in Europe. All the content drops out when europeans are available to play

I have never seen any discrimination. People were talking normally. Except that time 2 north macedonians attacked me but other than that.

Well as a French player, i can’t really know if that happen + there is not a huge playebase in France… but yea… for my side i only notice some toxic players saying the classic “Ffffff u” “noob” and swear basically…

Also the only persons who are toxic towards me are people when they want to buy my items and i say “nfs”, they randomly swear at me… or… when i try to sell an item, someone ask for a lower price and i say no.

But still in general, i haven’t noticed any toxicity in a specific country / playerbase.

@Greenwolfe ok and? What does that have to do anything? I feel like finnish and mainly baltic countries are the most toxic to americans

Mainly they’re most of the playerbase that’s why you see a lot of them

probably only you, never seen that before.

Your not american

voted as an african, asian, american

Yeah and? Why are they so toxic to americans specifically, I dont take it kindly when someone insults my country, what if I insulted the baltic states and called them yugoslavic dogs? Not very friendly innit?

just telling my experience, haven’t seen anyone doing that

also:
Untitled (1)

Nope @Fazeus Your is a possessive pronoun , and it describes a noun. If the word in question is being used as an adjective, then you should use your. You’re is a contraction, and there is an easy “test” you can complete to see if you should use it in a sentence.

yeah, ok.

google solves all my problems :drooling_face: :hot_face: :smiling_imp:

Uhh…
You are (you’re) not American
Your not American

You’re is “You are” shortened, and indeed, he is not American.
“Your” is, as you literally just said, a “possessive noun, and it describes a noun”. You would use it for something like “Your friend (noun) is over there”

3 Likes

not an opinion, kaluub is speaking straight facts

2 Likes

im inside your walls

Me fighting the urge to tell you that Yugoslavia isn’t baltic. Most of the playerbase= see them more than others that’s why you get cases from these countries more often that from the others.

Welcome to you’re English test.

FIll the blanks using your or you’re.

1. ____ cat has been quiet.
  2. Was ___ desk ruined?
  3. I found ___ lost wallet!
  4. ___ so cute!
  5. I don’t see ___ point.
  6. How are ___ kids?
  7. Have you got ___ drivers license?
  8. ___ completely off here.
  9. He thinks he knows ___ secrets.
  10. ___ very late. I’m disappointed.

No cheating!

1 Like

Your cat has been quiet
Was your desk ruined (it cant be you’re because its not you are)
I found your lost wallet
I don’t see your point
How are your kids( again it cant be you’re, here an how are you are kids)
Have you got your drivers license( again cant be you’re that would be make no sense “Have you got you are drivers license” How is that even supposed to work
You’re completely off here ( uses you are)
He thinks he knows your secrets (no you’re)
You’re very late. I’m disappointed. ( very late? verytall momento