Update: Ocean Update

(Due to the pixel art going to take too long to make, no pixel art as of now)

First of all, this update brings a new dungeon to pixel worlds

Next, once you go to the dynamic world, you will be greeted by Dan the Diver. Dan will teach you what to do once you dive down.

Dialogue:

“Hey there, the ocean is full of mystery and of course TERROR!”

“Oops did I scare you? Well sorry, but anyway, we want you to explore down there and see if there is anything scary eek!”

“Just grab some gear and you are good to go!”

The next npc will be Bill, who you can buy scuba gear from.

Oxygen Tank= 2K gems
Scuba kit - 5K gems
Knife- 1k gems
(More to be added)

After that, you will meet Martin, who will trade fish samples for gems (I will explain later how to get it)

Now, let’s “Dive” in to the gameplay!

(haha get it? “Dive in”, nevermind it is unfunny sorry)

So, in the dynamic world, there will be a door which leads to the ocean, just jump and you are in. Intermission will also be happening (max 3 players) and you are set.

Your oxygen will decrease as time goes by but luckily, some oxygen supply lost by previous divers can be found around the ocean.

Now, with a knife, you can kill fish seen there, they drop “fish samples” (which as I said, can be traded to Martin). You can also get small doses of gems every kill.

You can also claim some samples of rocks, starfish, and other stuff in the ocean as ingredients for other gear

Once you get down deeper, bigger, and more predatory fish will come.

Now, here is the fun part about this update…

First, we go back to Bill.

Bill, has an item called a “containment gun” which is one time use. It will need to be crafted (still thinking of the recipe)

So why does he have that?

Because, there is a chance that if you dive down the deep, a huge leviathan sized creature can come, as a BOSS

Each boss also has a different fighting mechanism

Currently the bosses I thought of:

(the rarity is the chances of encountering it)

Giant Squid (Uncommon)
Giant Octopus (Uncommon)
Giant Angler (Rare)
Claw (Rare) (pixel art coming soon)
Giant Viper Eel (Rare)
Helicoprion (Ultra Rare)

Now, with more upgrade weapons, you can fight these things 3v1! Once you hit it for a certain amount of times, it will get knocked out, hit it more when it is Ko’ed, then it dies.

But, when it is KO’ed, thats when the containment gun comes in place, equip your containment gun, click/press on the boss, and you can keep it in there (it is advanced technology). Do not worry, your team mates wont steal it, all 3 will get it not just one.

After you are done in the ocean, just swim up above and you are done.

In the dynamic world, there is a door which leads to a second dynamic world, where you can spend gems to rent a big aquarium. Once it is filled with water (you will want to decide which one since later on, I will explain), get your containment gun, and your “boss” is now your “pet” in the aquarium (the containment gun will now be consumed at this point). The different kinds of water is important since each creature likes different kinds of water.

Now, it is not like the pets we have, first of all, these creatures DO NOT get sick. Second, all you need to worry about is their hunger. You can feed them with fish samples. You can even feed them with the fish you get from fishing! From herring to crabs! Each boss has a favorite fish as well as some they do not like. Feeding them increases their damage and health. Because their next use is… to fight!

Alright back to Bill, he also has a craftable item called containment cubes 5x. You can use this to transport your creature. They can be used in your next dive, but only for a limited time. But, a Cthulu boss will also be there. He has a rare chance of spawning though. He guards sea treasure which you can get if you defeat him. The sea creature you have will no longer have a limit usage if you use them to fight cthulu! Once cthulu is defeated, you can claim the sea treasure in which there is a slight chance you can get a legendary item!

If you contain your creature in the containment cube, it is tradeable. It is not tradeable if it is in the containment gun.

What do you think guys? Positive and negative comments are welcome. Want this update? Want Jake to add? well, let them decide.

5 Likes

I think it’s pretty cool. :+1:

We need more like nether and secret base.

I really like the idea of scary deep sea bosses turns into your cute small pet. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

it’s ocean not oceania. oceania is a place.

whups my bad :sweat_smile:

(body is NOT short)

wdym how could you have time constraints.
there is no deadline for this suggestion.

fixed (20 flippin characters)

Yo, is it fine if I suggest my version of the Ocean Update. They’re quite similar to yours.