Waiting for a decayed world

I just found a world with decayed small locks. I’m waiting and looking forward to claiming the world itself but I always tend to forget it that someone will always get ahead of me. How do you guys remind yourselves of it? or do you check it everyday or from time to time?

1 Like

add it to favourites and check it once in a while, also hope that no hacker takes it

3 Likes

I try and visit my favourites everyday. .

You won’t win them all because someone just randomly looking might just find it in-between visits …

Also If the small locks decay and there is a valid WL in place then if the owner of that returns the small locks will recover …

I’ve seen this recently …world is now out of my favorites cos it’s at least one year away! LoL

Yeah… I acknowledge the odds of not getting it by certain circumstances. Just that I kept forgetting every decaying worlds I find that it severely cuts off my chances. Thanks anyways!

P.S. I’ve been observing the world and it still has the small locks decaying for about 6 months. Wish me luck…

Set a reminder that sounds an alarm ever 5 minutes to remind you of your favorite decaying world. Sleep is for the weak, decay hunt till you drop.

3 Likes

man was awaken from his eternal sleep by this thread

4 Likes

govguf

3 Likes

Well yesterday i picked up 2 pairs of worlds from favourites , one i have followed for 10+ mths! I remember it with undecayed small locks …

The day they rusted another player turned up and asked me when i thought the WL would go … i said nothing … 9 MTHS later lol…

On this world sister one I only came across it about 10 days ago i just recognized the owners name …

First time i have found two pairs in one search …

Note to all - use your favourites… I have found lots of worlds this way…

Happy searching :grin:

1 Like

I have to add that in the last yesterday i found my first ever triple set of worlds … Again one from my favourites which i even had a portal set up for…

Over 20 small locks broken or to break!

So in not much more than 2 days i have broken 7 world locks - probably a record for me …

Thank you favourites

I really hope it isn’t a certain 4 letter world I’ve been waiting to decay for ever, feels like a year

The combinations of 4 character worlds is vast… something in the region of 2.5 million! If my maths is correct

These weren’t 4 letters neither…

Good luck