Want to tune in to a totally *not boring* stream?

Well, now you can. I’ve decided that while we all wait for a Jake stream, I might also do a stream too. I’ve complained about Twitch Affiliate for too long and I now want to just try and finally try to attempt the road that many have failed to conquer.

Let’s be absolutely honest in this thread:
Who am I?

• Ondrashek06, also known as “Ondrashek” or just “the annoying forumer” to the community.
  • A person trying to stream on Twitch with just the basic stuff (no webcam nor mic).
  • NOT a person that is really special in a way like Jake is (he’s a head admin of a popular game).

What can you expect on my streams

• Playing PW. And playing PW. Maybe even playing PW. Jokes aside, while I could also stream other games, different games have different communities, and it is good to just restrict yourself to 1 game for things like that.
  • Chatting. And chatting quite a lot because my PC is permanently in the living room and I literally cannot talk loudly in front of my parents while they watch TV
  • No webcam. I don’t have the fancy cool Jake stuff like green screens and my setup is literally a garbage dump. Also, my face is literally filled with acne.
  • No headphones are needed. As I said, I won’t voice chat and I don’t have any favorite songs that don’t have copyright.

You’ve convinced me. When will you stream?

If you really would like to tune in and support me, the streams will be at
https://twitch.tv/ondrashek06

Notice: I don’t have a schedule. The streaming situations change for me everyday. For example, next week I don’t have any sort of time at all. So please follow this post as I’ll post stream announcements here.
I also have to “clean up” my channel since when I was experimenting with livestreaming Trove in Czech language.

Special thanks to Jake for the motivation and streaming tips. Also, for the streams themselves.

1 Like

Good luck with your streams , but you should at least try to do streams with voice , i mean , would you watch someone play pixel worlds without webcam and a voice on a stream?

looks doesnt matter , acne is a temporary thing that everyone goes through , dont worry about them!

1 Like

My conditions don’t allow me to do a voice livestream. I have wireless headphones WITH a microphone, but my parents wouldn’t really like me yelling when they try to watch TV.

You can do asmr stream :sunglasses:

1 Like

I think I cleaned the stream up… EXCEPT the stupid “Offline” screen I made badly. I don’t know how to edit it anymore.

Now, to set up OBS. I never got OBS to work properly when I tried to livestream before. It always just shows that badly made screen.
Jake said something about an “auto-set-up” mode that does the settings for you. I might also try that.

Well, at least you passed the “I want to start” phase. You can improve the stream by the time, the important thing is to start it.

1 Like

NOTICE: I will not stream at least until Monday. I’m on a vacation until Sunday.