Weird Issue

Hello, I’m here to ask does anyone know what does it mean when game say that your world is temporarily unavailable? Few hours ago it was just fine, and now I can’t go there, does anyone have the same issue?

It’s working now? I still don’t know if I’ve done something or should i be worried?

I think I had this one before while farming spike bombs. What had you been doing before that happened?

h0i sayori, I don’t think I’ve ever heard of this one before, (Well I think it’s happened years ago) it doesn’t sound the same as a world being locked. Could just be a cluster of servers temporarily down

1 Like

I didn’t really do anything before, i just came to take care of pets, and when i play again hour later, i get login error, and then when i accualy got to log in, my world was unavailbe

Yeah, probably, it seems like everything is fine now

Did it show that there were any other players there?

I’m pretty sure i saw my Brother being on that world but he says otherwise

I think it is because of disconnecting from that world that somehow caused the world to be unavailable. The server sees you as still in that world. That is why I asked if you see one player in that world. I had something similar due to my internet connection issues while farming spike bombs.

I had problem with logging in, so maybe? But then world got unavailbe so did it just try to kick me? Also why would the game see me there for like hour, it should’ve kicked me way before I opened the game again

Wait, so did they went on my account to block that world? I guess that would explain login issue and why i couldn’t enter that world for a while

Your world basically was in a saving progress and “crashed” during it. It last for 10-15min so it’s all good now.

1 Like