Welcome to Discourse

i need help. how can i get help???

1 Like

post a a new thread and explain what happened to you, then we’ll see if we can help you

1 Like

I need help with my account beacuse i think that it got hacked.
one day when i went to play pixel worlds my game tell me that i got banned for scamming. i switched my password fastly beacuse i think that somebody was in my account. can you unban my account or do you need more evidences?

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forums.

Next time it would be better to make a separate thread to ask these sorts of questions. Or better yet, email support@kukouri.com for things like this. Thats the official support email, and they can help you a lot more than any of us forumers can.

But I think it’s important to let you know that there’s no guarantee you will be getting your account unbanned. You likely clicked a malicious link, had a friend/sibling use your account, or were the one scamming yourself. In any case, you’re the one held responsible for things like this. Best of luck.

1 Like

How do I download this app I can only use it in web can anyone help me?

1 Like

The forums cannot be downloaded and please do not bump old threads, you can just create a new topic.

1 Like

This thread was pinned for a reason so technically they didn’t bump it.

Also, @Hamma they do have an app and it’s called DiscourseHub. It’s both available for iOS and Android.

3 Likes

But it’s just a culture. Even if I didn’t interfere, somebody else would have, regardless the last post was 2 months ago.

1 Like

this is the only Forum i follow <3

3 Likes

Very excelent forums!

1 Like

Why did you bump a 6 month old thread lmao

It’s a pinned thread. Bumping isn’t really a concept for pinned threads

3 Likes

didnt you just bump it again

1 Like

Didn’t you read my reply?

1 Like