What are your hobbies?

Hello, as u see title says all.
My hobbies: I really don’t have specific hobbie, But I would like to know what are your hobbies!

Besides drawing, I’m currently studying Japanese. I really love their culture and movies, planning to go there someday. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I’m playing piano, learning chinese, and like reading interesting books.
And ofc I play PW hehehe :wink:

1 Like

I used to play sports, hangout with my classmates and going out with my parents.

Nowadays, Ill be studying, responsibility to the house (ex. Cleaning, cooking, washing, more…) ! and probably checking the forums I guess.

2 Likes

Actually, a fun fact of me is that I used to practice competitive fencing.
Also, some of my other hobbies were, doing sports, hiking, outgoing, between others. Unfortunately, I had to stop doing them due to my lack of time and engagement to my academic duties.

1 Like

slouching on the couch and watching anime

1 Like

Running and swimming.
I also tried reading but it was not for me, so i stuck with watching netflix

1 Like

Drawing, walking behind my friends for 30 seconds straight before they realise I was there, and playing snake ( hey, it’s the only thing that I can play on the school Chromebook )

1 Like

Nah you can play undertale on a school chromebook ( https://jcw87.github.io/c2-sans-fight/ )
Btw my hobby is animating and web designing

2 Likes

My hobbies include: world hunting, portal id guessing, mining, locking worlds and more
Oh you mean in real life…? I don’t think that’s important…

1 Like

Studying medical textbooks, playing videogames in my spare time, working out and eating healthy to improve my physical image, playing guitar to destress, hiking/camping/boating/shooting for outdoor fun.

1 Like

Listening to music, graphic design, art.

My hobby is making battle ships like aircraft carrier and a corvette made out of cardboard, play PW, and more…

Collecting human souls for personal consumption(Not sharing any >:()

Artist

1 Like

Well…hmmmm…

I would like to be digital artist but i dont have tools for that.

Then there is gaming ofc.

Im not sure is this hobby but learning about psychology.

Since this thread got bumped:

• Drawing my next masterpiece (or un-masterpiece)
  • Watching whatever stuff the YouTube algorithm throws at me
  • Listening to wayyyyyy too much French House
  • Minecrafting for hours at a time, staring at the computer screen for hours at a time
  • instagramming for hours at a time (not really)

have no life and look at a screen 24/7

collecting kids for my basement
and sculpting