What are your thoughts about possible Bowling Update?

Three weeks ago, Jake leaked a shirt he had in his inventory, then I asked what shirt it was, he said it was a bowling shirt and he said that they were testing some stuff related to bowling. So there is a possibility of us seeing a bowling update in the future, what are your opinions about it?

1 Like

To be honest that sounds like one of the most boring things right now, but we’ll just have to see how they implement it, that’s if it comes to the game :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

imagine adding bowling update instead of new cool dungeon :man_facepalming:

7 Likes

I don’t think there is a possibility of a ‘‘Bowling Update’’, that kinda seems a bit off. Could be just a Daily Bonus prize maybe?

2 Likes

He mentioned they were testing bowling related stuff

1 Like

Hm, okay. But we can’t speak to soon, since he said they were ‘‘testing’’.

3 Likes

If there is indeed a bowling update, I hope the next update after that finally focuses on the stuff we want, like a Nether revamp etc

Kukouri shouldn’t be like Samsung for testing features which stick and which don’t. They should take the time to see what the players really want

5 Likes

If it does happen, then that’s another reason for me to quit PW :slightly_smiling_face:

I honestly think it will be another update the community never asked for, that will be forgotten very quickly.

8 Likes