What Character, NPC or whatever should I draw

Okay so what character in PW should I draw? It can be an NPC, or the characters from the boosters or something else that I forgot to mention

Also you can suggest hybrids or whatever it’s called (Example : Staff Caster and Abyss Walker)
I’ve already drawn Turok, Pixie Glitterbug and Jacko so don’t suggest that unless you want to suggest a hybrid
Have a jacko face

(I’m not going to make a poll there’s too many characters in PW)

8 Likes

Maxson being in charge of the pets store, inspired by that one glitch back then.

3 Likes

Da bot. (20 characters)

Clan npc in pixelstation
I love that one

1 Like

After some thought I’ll post some as a topic and some as a reply here

(The ones that are topics will include more effort)

7 Likes

Screenshot_20220604-210008_270cd99eaa9be7a4c62cdfbf7e325bf0__01
The rat or mole or…i dunno

It’s a mole.

Ah pardon me, It seems like my message is under twenty characters long and I’m unable to publish this reply. It is very unfortunate since I already told everything I was going to say in my reply, and no, a simple “like” on the message I was going to reply wouldn’t do the trick since my reply doesn’t nececcarily mean I like the message I was going to reply to. But then again, if everything I said in my reply was under twenty characteres, would it be good enough of a reply? Or would it be considered as a low quality / spam? What exactly is “low quality” post anyways? By a low quality post I mean a post that doesn’t break any of the forums’ rules. What exacly is a low quality post then? Well, it’s something that adds nothing to the conversation. So low quality -posts can be concidered off-topic post and therefore low quality. But then again, these forums are filled with posts that have replies that switch the entire subject of a topic, so are they all low quality replies? If so, why are they allowed?

The fact that we have low quality replies that are way over the twenty character minimum shows that the twenty character minimum doesn’t cut the amount of low quality replies these forums have, so what exaclty is the point then? Are all under twenty character long replies low quality? What if someone asks for example someones world name and the world name is under twenty characters long, would the response with the correct world name be concidered as low quality? I don’t think so.

9 Likes

2 Likes