What do you have to do to get regular badge?

Like- from the very first thread ever?

Probably no, i didnā€™t read all threads in forums in very first weeks since i joined forums, i got regular after 2 months anyway

Yeah, I was joking. What I mean is that to get the regular badge, you gotta read a lot of posts.

Im still not regular, HOW MUCH DO I HAVE TO READ LOL

Have you been banned/muted in the last 6 months? If so, you are blacklisted from becoming regular.

Honestly thatā€™s not that big of a deal, you can literally only make a wiki post lol

No? Also how do I know if I have been muted? Cuz I did not get banned

Did you get a ā€œYour account has been silencedā€ email?

Or a forum message stating that your account is ā€œon holdā€?

thereā€™s literally 0 privileges with regular badge expect that fancy sign next to your username saying ā€œregularā€.

1 Like

You can make posts public-edit when you have regular, so not literally 0 privileges.

You canā€™t. dev probably forgot to update the info and privileges of this badge.

I think that I shared some tips to RetNos and Desti in Communist Republic of Pixel Worlds discord server. I guess it is not just about how much your read.

Yes, you can. Someone with regular made a post public-edit after the perms were changed by Dev.

You can edit wikiā€™s only.

I wonā€™t be able to make these until I get unblacklisted in April >_<

RetNosā€™ post was gone :fearful:

Screenshot 2021-10-12 17.11.29

Joe Biden

1 Like

Ah, I miss by short lived Well Known-Member ;(

No never got those

This is off topic. But I finally JUST got the 100 consecutive days badge

1 Like

Does getting a warning from the system count? Iā€™ve got one of my replies flagged.

Good milestone, congratulations!