What happened in the Latest live stream

I was at school, so I didn’t get to watch it. So uh, what happened on today’s livestream?

1 Like

Basically jake did some giveaway and visited worlds, there was no find jake today.

He also talked about the dark blood halo (basically a dark version of blood halo)

2 Likes

I honestly don’t feel that sad about Jake leaving anymore, you could see his excitement for new job he is going to work at soon.

4 Likes

I think he said something about shards needed to craft the halo or something

1 Like

Yea, he said that gunmetal shard might be the shard to craft the halo… guess what happened after he said that…

People try to sell them for wayyy to much

He also talked about where he should put that item, people said that they want this halo to be available in the blueprint section for gems

Jake was talking how much gems it should be and how long it’s gonna stay here (apparently it’s gonna stay for 2 months and be for 1m gems from what jake said)

6 Likes

Is he going to be a CM for another game?

1 Like

He’s said he will be a CMO still, so likely not. He might stream on his Pawsaur account though, and will be using his personal social media accounts.

1 Like

Yes, you’ll need around 10 gunmetal shards, 100 grey shards, and some doom shards or whatever they’re called (the black shards basically) and it’s going to be for 500k gems as a blueprint

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised if blood halo suddenly lost 50% value

1 Like

fr? 10 gunmetal? 100 grey? serious or are you joking?

1 Like

Say permanently bye-bye to his streams, then…

1 Like

These shards are really cheap… well not anymore since the price will skyrocket lol

1 Like

I thought that he was just shoved into that position because CK left. Guess that he actually wants to do marketing.

Trust me, he won’t be doing streams on a regular basis, because he won’t be paid for that. While I really hope he will do streams as much as he can, I realistically see them happening like once a month.

1 Like

Trust me when I say this, Ondrashrek. You are the last person I would trust.

Plus

3 Likes

I’m am bumping this thread to ask what happened in todays livestream, or Jake’s last livestream.

1 Like

Here’s what happened
lowqjake

2 Likes

lots of giveaways, it also got pretty emotional at the very end.

2 Likes

What items did he giveaway?

millions of bytecoins

Who got them?