What is the best way to spend 10K gems?

I make a clear world and then put galaxy background and I will sell it for 900-1k BC. Selling 10kfgems is not good for me because my fish doesnt seem to be legit even if its 10kfgems.

Buy more lures and make more gems with it

best way to spend 10k gems? u can buy the basic cards pack and sell them for pures in return u can buy more lures and get more gems… continue this process and u’ll become pro ig?

1 Like

For fgems (this also works with mgems)… if you organize them in this order, like this:

(T= Tiny | S = Small | M = Medium | L = Large | H = Huge)

It’s gonna be wayyy easier for people to calculate how many gems there is…

Because if you organize them like this
Nobody will buy them gems because it’s gonna take ages to figure out where is the huge, large etc…

Try to organize your gems in the same order as the first image and you will get more buyers.

(Tiny, Small, Medium, Large, Huge) or (Huge, Large, Medium, Small, Tiny) but keep in mind they have to be in a specific order and don’t mix few types of fishies in the same row.

One row for each type of fish.

Example:

Goldfish

Butterfly fish

Tuna

2 Likes

This will help I will try this and hope the buyer knows to calculate lol.

Yeah i tried this the buyer forced me to drop the price to 750 so I sold because I needed bc.

sell it on pwe :|… its ez there and u dont need to stress urself to find a buyer… u can put the card packs for sale and just chill until its sold… or do smthing else ur choice

ez peezy lemon squeezy xD