What is the most memorable thing about old Pixel Worlds?

• When bytes were 350+/1
  • The old loading screen
  • When Jake still streamed on Youtube
  • When less scams happened
  • Old world designs of Buy, Trade etc.
  • Old youtubers (that either quit or do not make videos anymore)
  • Other (reply down)

0 voters

3 Likes

When fewer scams happened.

1 Like

When bytes were like, 400/1

2 Likes

byte were actually 500+/1 at start

the only thing i could memorize from 2017 was the loading screen.

1 Like

Top row of DAILYBONUS = Best row to get grand prize

This is obviously a placebo effect.

4 Likes

Great one, my box was always row 3, box 3 haha

1 Like

I’d usually just do the spin on whichever box I punch first.

1 Like

Should’ve said lucky box because yeah, I only used it if I had the patience to get up there

2 Likes

I miss when youtuber do skits,truth or dare,story,animation etc.

1 Like

The musictransparent

1 Like

i dont know. something about seeing someone wearing a lords cape just really reminds me of old pixel worlds

1 Like

The thing that made me feel so nostalgic literally a few days ago was seeing the Bling Bling Block. Such a good looking block and I remember seeing it everywhere.

1 Like

PW used to be filled with noobs wearing pixie and demon wings, nowadays, the most I just meet are pros wearing sabers and sjp

1 Like

or random people who put on their richest set, halloween legendaries despite it looking bad.

1 Like

Old Loading Screen (My Ipad can’t update pw,it’s old + I lost my old account password cause I forgot)

8 Likes

The old fonts. The typefaces the game used to use had a charm in it. Nowadays the game only uses Noto Sans Bold and Fira Sans Condensed Bold which are better looking fonts but doesn’t have the charm.

4 Likes

BBB and CCB
Blonde spikey hair being used alot
Lord’s set being the trend
Having demon wings would kinda make you look rich
(These are what i remember most)

1 Like

I remember before the samurai update, everyone was wearing or wanted the claymore, and lords cape. After that update everyone was dressing up like a ninja, or other items in the booster.

1 Like

The lord’s cape and claymore combo , or people wearing the lord’s tunic/demon wings/ headphones lol.
There was a bug in the OG days of pixel worlds when you’d login it would sometimes log you into another person’s account. Would be disastrous now but back then it wasn’t the end of the world ahaha.

4 Likes

The world DAILYBONUS and the netherworld update and the quest world(hold on i need to check name i think its dailyquest tho)