What is the secret trick?

What trick do you all use to meet Moderators/Administrators in-game? Whenever I played the game, I never met any sort of player with the [A] or [M] tag.

How exactly do you meet the admins like Dev, @FarmMiner, or the Moderators

? Much like normal players they are often in public/active worlds. Stupid question to ask. They are also able to have people in their friend list.

1 Like

Yeah, mods only friendlist people that they think are “vErY cOoL”.

Lets be honest who would want to add someone whos like “OOOMG MOD PLS ADD”

2 Likes

Yea, also just hang around, you’ll see a lot a awesome people.

2 Likes

try visiting a moderators main world once in a while

In pixelstation I only see people that never interact with anyone or try to sell their items for WLs.

What i meant by hanging out is not only go to pixelstation, just go in active worlds and be active outside the game as well (forums, instagram, livesteam and youtube).

I’ll be honest, having a good reputation will also help to meet cool players / persons.

What’s the point of meeting admins though?

they are basically regular players with purple username

2 Likes

That develop the game and get money from it but yes

still, you only see them, say hi and then they leave

They also have access to the Panel.

but how can it affect you in any way?

i mean we wander around like ordinary players, talk like ordinary players. you should be able to see us at the right timing at the right place.

1 Like

I am usually hidden away in a secret world so nobody can annoy me.
Dev hides at FishingScience or at least he used to, now everyone knows the world.

Moments before getting banned

Having a good reputation means people would want to be friend with you just because you are known. You can be the most annoying person , people will still find a way to be friend with you if you are popular.

Take me as an example , but the opposite.
I got insulted by people that I don’t even know with in-quote “scammer” “hacker” “autism” .
at the end of the day I would get a pm from a scammer that tries to be friend with me and try to scam together. :man_shrugging:

Walp… i mean… if you have a good reputation in the game and outside of the game, other veteran players would want to talk to you meaning you will make more friends.

And you really want to make more friends in Pixel Worlds?

I’ll repeat , pixel world?

Well personally i don’t really want to make a huge amount of friends, just hangout with the community etc.

At this moment, i don’t especially want to make more friends, i already have some.