What is the secret trick?

i don’t really see the difference with normal players and mods/admins in worlds other than that if you are naughty you will get caught. what is it you want from them?

Just say “Who wants to play dropgame”
They can give you a nice display of the panel :wink:

1 Like

i’ve met people who actually rather have online friends than IRL friends.

3 Likes

FarmMiner is a admin? :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

@FarmMiner pls add me cool person :pray: :pleading_face:

1 Like

Farmminer is famous in Discord but they are not an admin or moderator. @Ondrashek06

2 Likes

Me, who got banned from the discord

It’s surely a moderator who banned you, not farminer.

He is just an OG player.

I know its not him xd

I did not say FarmMiner is a Moderator/Administrator.
I pinged him because he managed to meet Dev.

I met Dev in junkyard.
I saw CK in pixel station twice i think
i see mods in there a lot
I was hosting a spleef game with Ghustie and @Georges

They aint that hard to find man, just play the game and you will stumble upon them sooner or later, its not that much of an achievement either.

(Unless you beat Blackwight in a card game 46vs97)

(I won by luck :sunglasses: )

2 Likes

why would someone add a random guy he never met? ofc you’ll add only cool people

If one has a good reputation within the community then obviously people would wanna be friend with him/her.

1 Like

That’s exactly what i tried to explain when i did this post…

who knows

2 Likes

This is because you have a green username.

Seriously…? DUH

Ah yes, dev uses this secret feature, to spy on creatiors and only join their bt runs.

Or maybe the other way around, creators have a hidden feature, that spies on dev?

Maybe noone spies on anyone, they just get matched together without permission from neither party.

A ton of code written that accomplishes nothing, they aren’t gonna do that.

1 Like

Influencers have many different perks, such as elevated protection from moderation actions, so why wouldn’t they be more likely to find admins?

Dude do you even know how the black tower works?

3 Likes

Ok maybe it does accomplish a goal, still.

Why would they spend time coding them a way to match runs and then keep it a secret, if it encourages people to become creators?