What is Your Favourite Way to Browse the Forums?

I attempted to make this thread earlier, but the poll broke, so I deleted it…

Anyway, that aside, now the forums have returned, and the desktop and mobile versions are virtually identical, what is your favourite way to browse the forums? For me, it would have to be the desktop forums, since I’m terrible at typing on my phone.

• Desktop
  • Mobile
  • No preference

0 voters

2 Likes

Even if the mobile version of the forums are much much batter than they were before, in general a bigger screen is much better for me

1 Like

Certainly, that’s another reason why I prefer the desktop forums too. The mobile forums do have accessibility on their side though, but even when I’m at college, I can use the computers for the forums.

2 Likes

I tend to dislike the mobile versions of everything, so it’s desktop for me for sure. I hate PW on mobile too : D Not that there’s anything wrong with the mobile versions, I just don’t really like them.

2 Likes

Not much of a mobile fan overall, definitely prefer desktop.

1 Like

I prefer it smoothly :rofl:

1 Like

I’ll probably use mobile only when I have to, otherwise yeah like I said above PC is just much more comfortable

i prefer the desktop version because it is much more comfortable to navigate.

1 Like

Mobile definitely isn’t my preferred way to play either. It’s a little slow on my phone too, so I play on PC when possible.

Desktop for sure.
Time to keep the forums up 24/7 like last time LOL.

mwuahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha!

2 Likes

I am actually using the app now and it’s very interesting. It is actually very smooth and fast… on a browser using this forums has been super slow. Although this is kinda a browser as well :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I use desktop for that multitasking ability which mobile couldn’t provide me in a fast and easy manner.

Mobile definitely isn’t my preferred way to play either. It’s a little slow on my phone too, which doesn’t help with anything.

Hold up, is there an actual app for the forums, or are you talking about using it on a browser on mobile?

Mobile because I never used a pc in my life.

You mean the discourse hub app that has 2.6 stars on the app store?

Yikes… might give it a try anyway.

˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sɯnɹoɟ ǝsn oʇ ǝʞᴉl I

1 Like

.etiruovaf ym ylbaborp si sdrawkcab smurof eht gnisu ,nam wonk t’nod I

1 Like