What kind of items and features do you wish to see in upcoming updates?

I would personally really love a farming update or an underwater dungeon update.
If we go for smaller stuff I would say an animal outfit booster and some quality of life changes.
We also only have 1 scythe that looks extremely boring imo, so I would love to see more scythes.

Thats all of my wishes lol
Write down yours smh :roll_eyes:

Wiring update.

This.

Or at least this :disappointed_relieved:.

1 Like

Nether Revamp and more furry sets :pray:

1 Like

music update and private messaging

Actually, I would love to see more community feature suggestions in the game more often, an update dedicated to tweak some features and a netherworld revamp of course.

1 Like

I had some scrapped idea for animal booster

more inventory slots.

6 Likes

nether recreated and new monsters, PASS SYSTEM (lol dont say its a very worst idea), new dungeon and boss, mailbox system, paintball gun fight, capture the flag (dab), more scythe, PET BATTLE, emoji system :sunglasses: , katana saber, emerald vip (better than normal vip gives more gems, etc) and thats all
i want

+1 (I remember when ppls saying +1 when they’re agreed in old forum)

3 Likes

Side sheath, like
it would look cool

2 katanas (one in each hand)- limited one ofc (and not just the normal katana, i would love to see it be more cooler)

This one

hmmm yes a nice way to say that u need 20 characters to reply

Yeah underwater dungeons sounds so good, maybe they could add an item that lets you breathe underwater a little more, underwater parkours and fish monsters.

Yeah dude its actually a good idea lmao, got me excited.

You’re right!

Yeah, nice way

1 Like

lol.

1 Like