What looks better?

What set looks better and what should I use ?
1 or 2

Hey, welcome to the forums. Next time could you just put them both in this one thread. As this could of been one thread, as this is considered spamming.

Thanks for the welcome but when I went to put them both in the same post it said 1 in a post for new members. I am very sorry for this considered spam.
And I have fixed my mistake sorry once again.

what looks better this one or the other?

Dang, it looks like this set is straight from the PW beta

3 Likes

Haha Thank you, NeoSlayer.
I traded the wings for the barreta (gun) -i don’t know if I spelt it right anyway…
do you have any idea what I can trade it for to get a profit and get more bytes? and become rich.

straight up loss… :expressionless: . no offence but both the set look average to me. jus my opinion.

Hes hardly going to come up with a nice looking set with his 2000 byte coin budget.

oh. you can actually go with the paladin set (without helmet). and get the thor helmet instead of getting smthing expensive.

Honestly, I quite like both of them. This set is better than 90% of the ones made by rich players.

First one, the one with the green snorkel

it looks better than the spam random expensive items for no reason but in my opinion the set just doesn’t look very good as an example the purple shoes don’t fit well with the green or red. yellow and green don’t really fit well together either, there are no hand items, familiars or gloves which can add extra creativity which this set doesn’t have

The purple shoes somewhat fit with the plain colours of the set, but I agree on that part. It definitely works as a ‘placeholder’ set while working towards making a more coherent one.

1 Like

the random color set won’t work out well. u might wanna stick to a color to make it more pro looking. for example if u want a set with black and gold u can go with the chaos armor, thor helmet, leather gloves, wood elf mask, naval officer shoes and samurai armour pants (idk the proper name). this would make an ideal set.

it also gives average armor so yea

Your profile picture reminds me of a “certain” anime.

1 Like

hmmmm, it is a comic tho…

you mean manga?