What was your nostalgia game?

My boy Emulator…

1 Like

My childhood game was i forgot tue name but its a monkey thing

Brain age in the Nintendo D.S

oh yes, those memories and the theme song. i should definately download it back.

I got:

• Pokémon games since Ruby and Sapphire.
  • Counter Strike 1.6 and Counter Strike Source
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Need for Speed Carbon
  • Uncharted
  • Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and Vice City

Between others that I didn’t mention…

How to trigger Legend of Zelda fans with one picture =

For those of you who don’t get the joke, the protagonist (Green Hooded Boi) is called Link, whilst the princess is called Zelda.

1 Like

Yoo splinter cell buddies?

Who remembers that PC pinball game
I have too many nostalgia games to note, and I have bad memory which sucks the most

In PS 2 is gonna be Bully, the warrior.

But on phone it’s kinda sad but it’s actually Growtopia used to play that game everyday, man miss those day.

I loved that game and now im downloading it again lol

mine was minecraft but it was rare i play it cause i had an bully cousin, so i kinda decide GT as childhood game

Any Pokemon game I could get my hands on

Does anyone remember the name of this game?:sob:

there was a under soil view of ant hill…there was one single ant, the ant hill had separate chambers sort of thing…with food already collected by any 1 was leaf in another was something reddish- pinkish fruit one had sunflower seed etc etc…and with the help of cursor I used to navigate the ant from the lowest space to where the food was…and in that process rain used to start and with time soil used to darken on the scene indicating the dampness or that the soil is now with water…and if some food would left and the rain hits there the game would get over saying that the food is spoiled of something similar to that