First of all. The system of punishments here is quite confusing, but I’ll try to explain.
- Parent Note - A notice of inappropriate behavior, written in your gradebook and sent to your parents. (Unofficial punishment, it isn’t logged anywhere, and can be issued by every teacher.)
- Class Teacher’s Warning - When you’ve took it too far for the first time, it has no impact on your standing, it’s a warning. (Official punishment logged until next grade. Issued by class teachers.)
- Class Teacher’s Strike - First strike before severe punishments occur. May also impact your standing. (Official punishment logged until graduation. Issued by class teachers.)
- Principal’s Strike - Second and final strike before lowering of behavior grade. (Official punishment logged until graduation. Issued by the principal.*
- B from behavior - Severe punishment, affects your ability to get accepted on further schools. (Official punishment logged permanently on report card. Issued after a discussion from the council meeting that happens once every 3 months.)
- C from behavior - Very severe punishment, greatly affect ability to get on further schools. (Same as B.)
- Contacting the authorities.
The authorities can…
- Put you in kid’s prison for a few months
- Take away from family and put in kid’s center until appeal
- Put you in Alternative care
- Permanently take away from family
Whew, what a long list. Regarding the question, I’ve mostly only got teacher’s notes, maybe some class teacher warnings that I don’t know about. But some classmates managed to get Bs or Cs from behavior, and one even managed to be put in kid prison for 3 months.