What world can I use to do this quest?

You could accidentally trash them too

items rising like hell isn’t fine, with bytes stuff won’t just randomly rise now, and illegal trading is way harder now since bytes cannot be dropped and donated.

they didn’t say they made wls untradeable to stop dropgames.

in trading wls take spots while bytes don’t.

people will use pwe more when they aren’t forced to sell their stuff for wls.

understanding how to trade will be easier for newbies with 1 currency than 2.

oh great, MY thread has now become another argument about World Locks being better than Bytes. Come on man! You’ve been rambling about this damn thing for 5 MONTHS! 5 MONTHS! AND YOU STILL HAVEN’T MOVED ON!!?!?!??! Come on! We are not brainwashed! If you can’t accept the truth then stop playing the game! So move on! Practically 99.8% of the entire community has now moved on from world locks, so stop talking about it. The devs will not listen to you. So. Please. For the sanity of me and everyone else, move on. That’s why you are considered the black sheep of this forum. Your unbridled persistence that WLs are better and that we’re just brainwashed minions who have to bow down to the Byte overlords. Come on!

No I actually meant that I couldn’t find a way to reach it, the entrances were all blocked and stuff

Hmm… weird… i don’t remember closing the world yesterday… there is a way to reach it…
Just go to the left and jump on these platforms which aren’t really visible i’ll be honest.

1 Like

well well well… once again another thread that went off-topic… from this reply onwards i do not want to see anymore off-topic replies or else i’ll have to pull out the hammer.

1 Like

Sorry! Wont do it again! Or atleast try to. Sorry again!

Which world?

“retnos”