What would the box art look like?

What would the box look like if the card packs had a box they came in if they were in real life(Like Pokemon cards)?

In the middle of the box there would be the same logo which the card packs have and some tiny disclaimer text in the bottom of the box.

What about the sides of the box?

im drawing smth right now .d

pixil-frame-0 (19)
there ya go. didnt really got inspire by pokemon btw.
(and yes i know pw logo is off its on purpose to make it seem like not official i have some plans xd)

this guy would sell it. his dialogue would be ‘‘i wanted to buy a house, instead i got scammed and left with bunch of those stupid cards. I made a box for them, wanna buy some’’ and it would contain some different card PACKS. idk anything about cards but there may be legendary pack, epic back, uncommon pack, common pack, basic pack and at the end scam pack. scam pack is basically all non-official cards.
it would be cheap but thats because of the packs had a big chance to be scam packs.

I was actually trying to make card packs and I actually decided to go with a space themed box with the card logo on top. I’ll probably add the loading screen thingy to the front of the box too(The one with many of the heros). And I think I’ll go with the usual green card packs.

pokemon boxes havel like 20 booster packs so
it would cost over 100k gems ig

(i made an art lol, it looks so bad because I FORGOT how to draw pixel arts lol)

1 Like

bruh i didnt noticed this lol

this yellow thing seems off, but overall it look good

its like flash inside the box lol

1 Like