When payment bug fixed on mobile

When Will they fix this bug?
And Will winter end scythe or some bundle got extended time? Because this bundle Will over on few days.

I hope take it seriously for fix it

1 Like

Yea developers definitely need to fix this. I was trying to buy on mobile but there’s always seem to have a problem buying it.

Loka has said that it is not a fault of the developement team, rather it’s the fault of google so there currently isn’t a way for the devs to fix this

You should probably message the support of google

Which google and what email address?

Try doing these

Well all step from that already i doing and already try other payment still same.
But i do buy iap on other game dosent have problem for google play payment.
Yeah this bug its from game not google, or they API payment have bug and not fixed yet

I think retnos already said that it is not the game’s problem but google’s

Idk where the truth because i buy iap on other game working fine

1 Like

if you have pc you should try to make payment in steam version of pw, but for me iap purchase prices are more expensive than in google play

Yeah i have steam, but the main problem i already buy google play credit so yeah that credit too much i bought for now

Don’t waste any more money, just wait or contact support-in@google.com. But you must provide the name of the Google product in question, describe the issue in detail, and any supporting document including screenshots that would assist with the resolution of your concern.