Where did my boy latest profile posts go

:thinking: also hello everyone, this feels like too drastic of a change, i liked the old style much more better

All the old posts aren’t immediately available right now, you’ll need to wait until the archive is released

2 Likes

thats nice, going to love it. ill see how this new forum will turn out once its finished

1 Like

I definitely preferred the old style of the forums, but this one is brand new, and it’ll probably take a while for it to evolve in a way similarly to the old one.

1 Like

You really like white themed forum more than a dark themed forum?

The new one has some strange defaults but otherwise it’s a pretty nice, I like how this looks comparatively

1 Like

my first comment in someone’s thread

Yeah, they definitely look nice, and they’re satisfying to use with a bunch of cool features. My main preference when it comes to the old forums is that they better represented Pixel Worlds, in my opinion (with the colour palette and stuff).

1 Like

It’s something you have to get used to I guess. I personally like this design way more, looks way more modern and appealing to new users.

There was still a nice touch to the old forums either way, although I’m liking this much more nonetheless

1 Like