Which path to dedicate to

Just a general opinion of what I should do, since I’m not exactly deadset with my goals atm.[poll type=multiple results=always min=1 max=4 chartType=bar]

Which should I go for?

• Sell bunnyrai set now, begin building world now
  • Grind the wls for further potential profits, build world later
  • Sell bunnyrai set at summer, spend summer building world
  • Start a group for the world project, since some are willing to aid in it
    [/poll]

I’ve got 2 WLS atm, I’m sure to sell the set some day, but not sure when due to completing it for 207 wls, I can solo grind netherworld, etc. The poll is so purely give me an idea and potentially guide me for what might be the wisest choice to go with.

Idk if the poll works properly :sunglasses:

Either way, grinding for the wls seems better for now. Bunnyrai will rise even more after summer

Grind the wls so that you won’t be losing much for yourself.

here, since your poll doesn’t work.

• Sell bunnyrai set now, begin building world now
  • Grind the wls for further potential profits, build world later
  • Sell bunnyrai set at summer, spend summer building world
  • Start a group for the world project, since some are willing to aid in it

0 voters

imo you shouldn’t sell the bunnyrai sell, you could grind wls whilst also start a group.

1 Like

Oh, look. A lone wolf shall start a new group that’ll dedicate themselves to building an actually decent social world that isn’t infested with social promotions! What would go wrong?

Fr tho, I might actually create a group chat for those who are actually willing to aid me with making a world for the community. Rn, I found a world that is mostly made out of soil block that are utilised for farming. It has a decent name, mainly because it kind of radiates a gaming community vibe with it. (unless ‘pogchat’ sounds more like a dumb discord server)

1 Like