Why do you have to ASK to be banned?

(Note - do not judge me for doing a drop game. It was not for the purpose of scamming, it was for the purpose to try to get banned.)
I have tried doing a drop game once. I needed to spend 2k gems on a global announcement so people would come. I wasn’t banned for it.
So some time later, I done a second drop game, with another 2k wasted. This time, I still wasn’t banned, even though I managed to get a 10bc item out of someone.

Yet, mods didn’t even notice that. As I scammed someone out of an item, I came to Discord, DMed Ghustie for them to ban me, submitted “proof” - screenshot of the announcement, and then I needed to join a world and tell them the world name. Finally, I was banned for 5 days.

The outcome? I do not think 3 mods for the entire game are enough. If I hosted a fake dropgame and it gets unnoticed, I do not even wanna know how many scams are going on there and how many WLs were scammed out of people. Having to ask to get banned for “scamming” isn’t something you would have to do on a good moderation system.

There are more than 3 in-game moderators currently and even if you were to GM, there may be no moderators online during that specific time to see your GM due to the timezone differences

1 Like

Why would you even do that. some games who is begging their account to be banned can get permaban by it.

Probably because of the difference in timezones just like what Freak said

It’s better to not gm in a drop game world tho due to players will start playing it(even for a joke) which give the hoster more chance to scam stuffs

i have to ask not to be banned to get banned.

Yes, drop games can be disguised as a joke or as a test of some sort but in reality it really is just a drop game
Also increased chances people will attempt stuff like this

> criticise lack of moderation capacity
> unneccessarily take up moderation capacity
> Win?

ngl what you’re doing it kinda dumb.

“The outcome? I do not think 3 mods for the entire game are enough. If I hosted a fake dropgame and it gets unnoticed, I do not even wanna know how many scams are going on there and how many WLs were scammed out of people. Having to ask to get banned for “scamming” isn’t something you would have to do on a good moderation system.”

Speaking of Good Moderation System, Moderators don’t ban anyone automatically,
they do investigate and gather evidences and it takes time.

And about your Global Message regarding your Illegal Gambling , Were Living in Different Time Zones like what Mr @Freak said…

Also I’m encouraging some Good Pixelians for the greater good of the Pixelworlds Community, if you found some illegal activity that is being broadcast you can go automatically and take a screen shot or any evidence that you can help and send it to the Moderators and Report it with proven evidence that will helps a lot.

Cheers !