Why do You not use Wiring?

I myself really enjoy Wiring. It is intuitive (for the most part), fun and it’s amazing how much cool stuff you can do.
I do however also feel like not many share this passion which, to me, is rather difficult to get behind. This is why I would like to ask all of you who don’t use Wiring why you don’t.

As I really want Wiring to be more popular (for example so it finally get’s some damn updates), I will probably try to convince you to use it, so be warned :sweat_smile:.

Thank’s for reading my topic and maybe even replieing to it!

I don’t use wiring, because it seems really difficult and confusing. I haven’t actually done wiring, so it’s not a good reason. I haven’t needed to use wiring for anything yet.

I’m stupid.‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

• It is rather expensive to buy a lot of wiring items
  • It is limited
  • It’s more fun and useful knowing how to do real life circuits
    transparent ^ ^ ^
    Pixel worlds wiring can be a gateway to this
1 Like

I don’t even know how to do it, it may seem complicated but I must try to be an expert of it and might enjoy it?

i use wiring when I can, but i don’t think that many people use it besides when they are building a world.

1 Like

I don’t know how it works :eyes:

Wiring is a pretty hard technique to master. This is why most people just tend to “forget it”. It is a REALLY fun feature, an underrated one, really.

Just sad that 70% of the community thinks being rich is the main goal of the game :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Well, I have tried and used wiring before, when building some worlds.
It’s pretty fun when you actually understand what each of the gates does.

However, I think that I have forgot, so I gotta practice again in a future. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’d like to do wiring and make some simple contraptions but as said earlier - the resources are limited.

1 Like

because it is expensive and i never have gems these days.

I might try it someday if I ever will be in need of some automatically working mechanism.

1 Like