Why I always download cracked version of a game i want

1. I’m Filipino
  2. I don’t have money
  3. Why pay for old game?
    Any game recommendation for low end PC that I can download for free? :slight_smile:

My recomendation is… don’t download cracked games… they can contain hidden viruses…

4 Likes

I go to YouTube and before I download I check the comments if legit or not just got Left 4 Dead for free soon I will have Call of Duty 2 just need to extract the file tomorrow.

They can be fake comments

2 weeks later:
:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Guys why my PW account got hacked, I lost all my bytes”

1 Like

I don’t think a hacker who puts viruses in ROMs would care about pixel worlds currency :rofl:

1 Like

I f##### love media piracy!!! I WANT TO PIRATE EVERYTHING MUSIC AND MOVIES FOR FREE

Just try to be cautious, they aren’t always what you seem

It’s not necessarily trying to get your PW account. Cracked software is tampered software. You don’t know what spyware is installed alongside it. What makes you think the person making it does it for pure charity?

I’ve been doing this for years.

Read again :skull: I’m literally saying that hacker would not go for a PW account with probably a couple dollars worth of bytecoins. He would go for online banking, passwords, important documents, etc.

The reason I like android better is mostly because I can get basically any software for free.

Say no more mate!
Specify me your potato pc specs with details
message me, I’ll personally help ya!