Why i get banned

I got banned 3650 days and game says u hacking but really i didnt Please help me mods i need help to unban i didnt did anythink bad

sanırım ingilizcen pek iyi değil. eğer onun için banlandıysan bir sebebi vardır. belki dupe lanmış pet almışşındır. oyun hatasıda olabilir. geçen zamanlarda worlduna giremeyip diğer worldlara girebildiğin oldu mu? herneyse sen supporta mail at

Bro how i do go to support

support@kukouri.com

Thanks i did message it but hmany time s after they will help do you know?

i dont

Please answer the questions here, so we can conclude something without disturbing(asking for support, no offense) support email.

1. Did you try to abuse a bug or glitch, or did you willingly took hacked/duped items from somebody, with the knowledge of it being illegal?
  2. Did you go to any shady website like gem/bc generators?
  3. Are you sure your account hasn’t been hacked?
  4. Does your brother or any other close relatives have your account credentials, or they have access to the device on which you play Pixel worlds?

All of the 3,650 day bans are from the duplication bug. Any one that unknowingly sold items for the duplicated Byte Coins received an unfair ban.

3 Likes

are you serious? the support is called support because it supports people , they might give advice a player can not

Bro i didnt did them

Bro a guy gived me a wing free i think he is a hacker but i still not selled it

Which wing, to be exact? If it is expensive then there are chances but if not then I don’t think any guy would go out their way to dupe some bad wings.

I am saying if he supposedly went onto another website like some gem generator or something that caused his account to becone compromised and thus resulted in a hacker logging in on his account stealing everything they can and then doing some illegal things such as promoting the gem generator as such. If that was the case we would just be wasting supports time.

He gived me black dragon wings

I m sure i didnt go gem jenorato4 or somethink

Maybe it was a donation maybe it was a scam (or hack as we may call it.)

If i can come game correctly i will report him to mods

For now just wait and relax.