Why I think Games12 is the best Pixel Worlds content creator

I agree, Games12 is also my favorite pixel worlds youtuber. But lately his videos aren’t as good as his older videos.

hmm maybe slightly worse but i still like them

1 Like

Again with this argument, YouTubers do what they do for their own benefit almost all the time, the argument “he’s doing this for himself” is highly flawed and inaccurate, at least do research before trying to counter-claim, it benefits not only himself but the viewers, did you even read my post, he makes videos about news, updates along with other community related discussions, it’s info that he delivers to the people who watch him, and those are the same people looking for intel as well.

Stop it with the “Benefit” argument, its flawed.

I argued it as an opinion, not a fact.

Yes, youtubers do thing for their own benefit but many also do it for the benefit of others. My opinion is that he does it for sole benefit of just himself and no one else. You can’t call my opinion flawed or inaccurate because that undermines the idea of what an opinion is.

please read this again. it is the main highlight of what i was trying to say. you’ve either mistaken me OR this is an extremely sensitive topic for you.

wait just because he may or may not have griefed a world and you do not know the circumstances of why or if he did it

and you have not even watched his videos im sure if you watched a few you would realize that
he is not who you think he is from what i see is that someone told you he grieved a world and without looking at a single video you say he must be doing it only for himself

as you said you argued it as an opinion but it just makes no sense i could come up with an opinion that games12 does nothing for himself and does it for the benefit of everyone else.

i love your pfp tho.

it is not may or may not, he did. he said he griefed the world to build PRICER. this was in like 2019.

you objectively could not come to such a conclusion. it is human nature to be selfish and impossible to be entirely selfless.

i based my opinion on what Games12 said himself on an instagram post he made 2 years ago. i don’t need to watch one of his videos to form an opinion on his character and personality, i would however need to watch his videos to make an opinion on his content, which i didn’t do.

you are both missing the point of what i’m trying to say.

that was 2019 and i watch games 12 because he does nice and informative content people can change i also think you DO need to watch his videos to judge his personality

btw name one utuber who does utube not for his own benifit

And you’re missing the point of this post, I literally just wanted to say that I think his content is nice and is out of the ordinary in the community, and seriously, stuff he did 2 years ago? this is the same type of situation when someone tries to cancel someone on Twitter for saying something bad 4 years ago, people change, things change.

1 Like

Phoeey, this discussion is a warzone (Probably)

thats true me and shapey vs virtous lol

you both seem really upset about me talking about his personality. if he is your friend, sorry not sorry, i’m entitled to an opinion. i’m just going to reiterate that i never said his content was bad as like i said, i haven’t watched it, i was just suggesting that in my opinion the reason he creates content is not for anyone but himself. i never said he needed to be cancelled, i never said don’t watch him, i was just implying that if I watched his content, my opinion about him being the best content creator would be completely different as I see him as a person, not just a content creator.

im not his friend lol :sweat_smile:

im not upset im just confused and slightly annoyed that for some reason you are judging him
also please answer who doesn’t create content for themselves

refer to my previous message.

Very unnecessary drama face7

6 Likes

Agreed, I just wanted to talk about good PW content.

At the time of the giveaway, that’s how much the hhb cost. Sorry for not disclosing that.

1 Like

Soooooo true :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:(yea 20 characters)

1 Like

I like games because he like Beast Boy (me)

@Shapey @Virtuous he made a video about https://youtu.be/D97DzPRfe-s

yet my opinion remains unchanged. out of curiosity, i actually watched the video, it gave me some context as to why he griefed the world, and yes, it was still griefing but the video was all tell but no show :man_shrugging:.