Why is the world "buy" literally getting bombed

There are explosions going off everywhere and it’s making everyone’s ears explode. ???

1 Like

just checked… nothing special happening at buy (execpt players spamming to sell items)

1 Like

nvm i just noticed smth, gonna record it

1 Like

Got it on tape.

Be careful about the sound

1 Like

Yeah that’s it

1 Like

I got footage of a specific person doing it btw

1 Like

Woah, who is it and why is the person doing this? :sweat_smile:

Well you probably know what to do…

email support send the video to devs etc… you surely know…

1 Like

“Ingredients” labels for water bottles are more useful than PW support.

2 Likes

Hmm… i’m not sure about this… i emailed the support tons of times (to report hackers, for feature and more) they did responded and did actions about it.

You just need to detail the issue as much as you can and be polite and don’t write something like :
omg hacker at buy pls ban omg people explode my earssssssss aaaaaaaaaaaaaa pls BAN

1 Like

lol :joy:

This was exaggerated btw don’t take this seriously… but yea… make a correct email explaining the situation and be polite.

1 Like

May I please upload this video to youtube on my channel and all credits will go to you alongside a shoutout :slight_smile:

hmm… why you need to reupload it to your channel ?

1 Like

So more people can heed to this and I get content and views, you too with a few extra subs, hehe :smirk:

hmmm… ok i guess… but this is not the type of content you should do for your channel…

1 Like

Thanks and don’t worry about it :+1:

It’s the new update, makes the game more realistic based on RL

That explosion is the same that happen during ionas was in nose huggah giveaway a week ago, its probably a hack and some are saying its “project arkangel” who make these explosions

I highly doubt that the new update would have ear-harming explosions and its self-exploited everywhere exponentially. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: