Why Pentatonix was the best youtuber in 2017

pentatonix made some of the best original content in pw history, he was’t a youtuber who only made videos when a new uptate came around and he didn’t make videos on just opening boosters. He was basically the only youtuber who made Dare/Challange videos and Short Films and even Trolling videos with Admins and Mods (Zak,Music,Jimi) and overall entertaining new content basically all of his videos were new and sometimes Dare/Challange videos again but the channel was fresh and blew up pretty fast in 2016-2019 But the sad thing now is that

Pentatonix Doesn’t upload videos anymore. He only checks the game out every couple of months and he doesn’t upload videos anymore, He’s last post was around 3 years ago from now. It’s actually quite sad theres no Good original Pixel Worlds Youtubers left like example: “Games12” a creator with some of the best quality content and mysteries & covering rarely known topics.

We really need more People like Games12 and Pentatonix with original content because Pixel Worlds youtube has been extremly boring in 2019-2020 without Original Content Because all i ever see is Videos of “Opening Boosters!” or “Grinding” or “Pixel Worlds Music Video” (the music videos are only enjoiable to watch if it’s custom made in Pixels. Because watching a character just say words isn’t any sort of “Content”) these just aren’t enjoiable to watch, I think we need more original Content and people Cover Topics Or Something You know.

1 Like

Pentatonix will always stay in my heart as the best PW youtuber. He was the first PW youtuber i watched and his videos are great . I just met him like few hours ago

1 Like

yea, hes a pretty good creator, i just wished he uploaded more often, we have gotten more voice youtubers in the past month though which is good

1 Like

Games was a godly youtuber I think he just got tired of making videos as well.

2 Likes

My challenges and most recent videos:

I’m i a joke to you?

I wanted to make original content but things started to die when I realized I had nobody to support or help me, among other things. Didn’t want to make some boring old “road to” video either.

1 Like

no self promotion friday :tm:

1 Like

Sorry but most of ur videos are just “road to” :neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face:

Sorry but 8 videos on my channel out of the 20 that are now public are road to…

Sooo theoretically it’s NOT most of them…

Road to deez TODO in yo mouth

1 Like

My comment wasn’t rude it just said so dumb idiotic things, not mean things though.

</3 R.I.P.

<20characters>

1 Like

hey, just because i didn’t mention you as a good youtuber or bad doesn’t mean you have to feel attatched to this thread.

My heart has already been shattered. Mere words will not be enough to repair the damage of my fractured soul!

nah im not deleting this because people are angry

ok. top 10 best pw youtubers

Dkoi_X_Dkoi Dkoi_X_Dkoi Dkoi_X_Dkoi Dkoi_X_Dkoi Dkoi_X_Dkoi Dkoi_X_Dkoi Dkoi_X_Dkoi

That’s 7 tho… and what’s the order? Is that 1-7 ranks? Or is it 10-4? :frowning:

Dkoi_X_Dkoi Dkoi_X_Dkoi Dkoi_X_Dkoi Dkoi_X_Dkoi Dkoi_X_Dkoi Dkoi_X_Dkoi Dkoi_X_Dkoi Dkoi_X_Dkoi Dkoi_X_Dkoi Dkoi_X_Dkoi Dkoi_X_Dkoi Dkoi_X_Dkoi Dkoi_X_Dkoi Dkoi_X_Dkoi Dkoi_X_Dkoi Dkoi_X_Dkoi Dkoi_X_Dkoi Dkoi_X_Dkoi Dkoi_X_Dkoi Dkoi_X_Dkoi Dkoi_X_Dkoi Dkoi_X_Dkoi Dkoi_X_Dkoi Dkoi_X_Dkoi Dkoi_X_Dkoi Dkoi_X_Dkoi

Ahh… I see. I am not trying to be biased here. But I think your list is VERY accurate. :slight_smile:

1 Like

best pixelworlds youtuber is @Sieggy