Wiring Contest

This was specifically made for Gargoyle lol

3 Likes

You can do either, it doesn’t matter! As long as you include the world name, I’ll go and check it out :+1:

5 Likes

Nope, you can submit more than one if you like!

5 Likes

@Gargoyle da contest is here gargoyle…

Im bad at wiring soooo i wont enter

1 Like

What about… i try with my clan world lol

(Yes i know there is a huge empty space…)

Sooo me and the clan leader (RetNos and BugInSky) we tried to make a fallout themed world with wiring and a bunker entrance

and made that nice elevator

We got inspired by watchdogs and fallout to build this world

Ingame name: RetNos and BugInSky

World name: thehackerz

2 Likes

As you can see my tremendous work of art for the wiring contest…

World name: Pin (There are underscores beside Pin)

2 Likes

Oh, isnt buginsky russian? I know him, he knows stuff bout computers and programming.

Well he is from lithuania, but he speak russian yes, he is also a huge fan of this yeap

Like RetNos said yeah, I am lithuanian but as well as my native is russian and I like this language, I have rus flag in the game. And yes, it’s me :3

1 Like

Hello Bug! Welcome to the Forum community!

1 Like

Thank you. Often the game community leaves much to be desired and in the forums you can meet the community of fine players so I am on the beginning of my way here in the forum :sweat_smile:

1 Like

By the way it’s sad that the wiring is not popular at all - all you can find is another P2P world. As well as I am a programmist I really love this mechanic and I want to make a really huge and complex wiring quest, there are no alternatives in the pixel worlds (at least I haven’t seen in more than 2 years). Sure, I need tons of resources and a good team for that. Already cleaned 5 worlds and who knows, maybe once I will atrract more attention to the wiring.

1 Like

wiring is underrated, they need to add the music update to extend wiring to a new plane IMO

2 Likes

I think it is underrated because it’s confusing to many. There is always Jake’s guides though

5 Likes

@ALIENVASION

IGN: PirahSet

I’m so tired…

3 Likes

Have there even been enough contestants that someone will not get a prize?

If not then pin has a real chance to win and that’s funny.

2 Likes

@Gargoyle you got the 2nd, 4th, 5th and 10th place

I got the 3rd

3 Likes

oh i too bad
for this contest lol.