Wls are officially becoming untradeable. What do you think?

It is confirmed by Jake that World Locks will become untradeable in 3 weeks.
I think that the byte coins price will rise drastically due to very high demand
Pretty much only buying will happen for the following weeks.

Questions for devs or anyone who might know:

• Will we be able to donate byte coins to donation machines?
  • Will quests that give wls give byte coins accordingly?
  • Will the god awful world lock tokens be taken care of in some way?
  • Will the world trading problem (trading a world resulting in a world lock trade) be fixed?

What do you think?

1 Like

Ah damn no. Well, it is ok to have bytes but, it will take time getting used to.

1 Like

he finally said it, can’t wait for the change

1 Like

Very happy, but because of these I will be temporary cease selling my fgems to wls.

Of course they were going to do it. They were so stubborn about making WLs nontrade that they just went and done it regardless of community feedback.

IT’S NOT going to stop DROPGAMES
They will only take up spaces in your inventory
and bytes are confusing.

And they still do it…

I’m not going to spend my gems to just lock a world, I would sell some of my items and buy a WL via PWE. But they still do it and proceed doing this change.

1 Like

A tip : Don’t panic and convert all your wls to bytes.

You still need some wls to lock your worlds, and buying a wl with gems isn’t a good idea.

Cheers!
:+1:

The NPC rates are not worth it. WL = 260b, not 219.

Also, as I said, bytes WILL be more confusing. You don’t buy stuff “for 1” anymore, you buy it “for 260”.

Why FIX what isn’t BROKEN?

And one fellow classmate that plays PW has already had a negative opinion on “bytes becoming the new future”.

1 Like

Jake said they are going to balance the Npc price after the update and he didn’t recommended converting world locks to bytes before the update, you probably didn’t watched whole video.

Still, it’s an absolutely terrible idea to make the prices “250” instead of “1”. Also, BC isn’t an ITEM, you cannot put it in donate boxes, prize chests, or stuff.

1 Like

i am pretty sure they are going to fix it.

you can check most items trade value…

1 Like

mmm, interesting!

I have to agree with you on this. Even though I support this update, I don’t think that the devs should’ve went with their decision. They asked the community, but didn’t listen at all. It’s like microwaving a pizza burrito that should’ve been toasted.

Dude I don’t get it why people would quit just because wls are going to be untradeable, even after seeing those old posts I still don’t

I think you’re still referring to how your clan can no longer give those prizes, but like someone else said, there can be other ITEM prizes, it doesn’t have to be the main currency, it can be scifi visors or demon wings or name it

i have an idea, every time the developers suggest a bad idea, we say yes and every time they suggest a good idea, we say no. this seems to work every time!

:pensive:

Sorry if this sounds rude but, that guy is a complete dingus for quitting just because wls are gonna be untradeable

3 Likes

I second that

1 Like

What will happen to lock tokens?

they will be probably removed from game imo.

yeah maybe since their original purpose was to buy stuff less than a world lock but since bytes are what we use for that, yea, goodbye lock tokens

Most likely they are going to make so you can no longer create new lock tokens but you can still convert the old ones back to wls. And they make them untradeable too.