WOTW submission - TOWEROFMADNESS

I’m resubmitting it again since I consider that it maches the current seasonal theme. As I remember I submitted it in december last year ago and it was off place so here I go.

This world it’s mainly a platformer world in which there can participate riddles too. It may be one of the hardest right now, but I only got a few feedbacks about it, I’m not quite sure. The hardest part may be the riddles because they can contain deep meanings which people may not decode. It also contains a little lore, behaviours, which own different modules of the world, some may be harmless but deadly. In fact everything you need to do, is completing a journey, at the end revealing something that’s been hidden, and so, the most important thing of this world.

It also has a little sequel: image

The world’s name it’s TOWEROFMADNESS. It started as a project in late May 2020 and I got to finish it in November 2020. The main idea was inspired by one of my great friend from Cubic Castlesa who tried to create a community event there. I was also thinking of implementing this is Pixel Worlds and I succeded! As you already saw, another source of inspiration was the Halloween event due to the module structure I used. It wont be easy, nobody has yet to complete it, and everyone who tried gave up on the first riddle. The most important thing in this world is to pay huge attention to the sings since they give the best directions! I hope you’ll like it and the concept I made, I’m sorry in advance for what’s coming up.

I was Kewrz, in-game: DaOpologeez :heart:

5 Likes

So you mean… BT but harder, makes me cry and its free?

Im in

3 Likes

If you haven’t already, go on Instagram and post this picture with the hashtag #pwwotw

The world is fun but there’s one problem. It is hard. Jake said that the parkour shouldn’t be that hard because many new player go to the wotw worlds

Don’t worry, jake has godmode, he can just skip it… Others not so much though.

If you want a REALLY hard tower, I suggest you try out the SC towers in JTOH. Not PW, but it feels a lot like BT.

It isn’t about jake. It is about the players

1 Like

You know how there’s this button in Everybody Edits?
flashplayer_32_sa_7P4VWqwzom
It was given to everyone who either

• Was a Moderator
  • Was an Administrator
  • Owned the world in question
  • Touched a godmode block in the world

And it let you move to anywhere you wanted, as long as you were within the world borders.

And as PW won’t give this button to people who are the world owner, godmode needs to be used for Moderation only and not as a parkour skip tool.

You completely changed the theme! It isn’t related to reply and to the post. Please think about it

2 Likes

Completely off topic, either way it’s not your game and you don’t get to choose how admins or moderators use the privilages that they’re given. If they shouldn’t be using their permissions to do such things then they’ll be punished accordingly, but it’s clearly not an issue.

“iT’s nOt yOuR gAmE” - it however is basic human decency to not abuse powers just because you have them.

It’s not abuse if you’re doing it for a reasonable thing :face_with_monocle:

As I just said above:

IT IS NOT A REASONABLE THING.

If you can use godmode to cheat in parkour, why are normal users punished by PWAC when cheating in parkour then?

IT IS NOT A REASONABLE THING.

Hmm, well admins like Jake probably use it sometimes when maybe the parkour is a bit too hard and of course the power is theirs not for normal players, and “normal” players probably use cheats for malicious stuff like cheating in BT which is definitely not something the community wants

It can be too hard for normal people too. The difficulty should NOT wary depending on user privileges.

BECAUSE IT’S FOR CHOOSING A WORLD OF THE WEEK WHICH ISN’T ABOUT PROFIT AND IS FOR THE COMMUNITY.

Why do you come and cause chaos everywhere

1 Like

Well I mean eitherway you wouldn’t get affected by this right? It’s not like you’re suddenly going to get banned when Jake “cheats” at a parkour, it’s honestly not upsetting to see Jake teleport

It upsets ME though. It is honestly unacceptable that certain, “special” people can cheat while the others are punished.

If normal people had powers like this there’s a high chance they’ll abuse it for worser things, admins on the other hand probably won’t