WOTW submission - TOWEROFMADNESS

What happend to you quitting the game, forgot to do that?

How can they be 100000000% trusted? How are you sure they won’t slip up?

someone just give ondrashek admin status smh

4 Likes

no, let’s make him god :pray:

2 Likes

Hmm maybe because PIXEL WORLDS is NOT EVERYBODY EDIT!!!

It not cheating, and admin, or mod, needs godmode so they can get through the parkour without any problem so they can catch a hacker. Your the one being unreasonable smh

Believe me we have been trying to prove to this guy why an admin using the admin tools is not considered as unreasonable,
you can’t argue wth this guy he will just ignore everything you say

And yet he complains on how support ignores him. That’s kinda hypocritical. No not kinda, REALLY hypocritical.

Using the Panel for moderation is OK. Let’s say, there is a dropgame in a world, and he cannot get to it legit. THEN using godmode is acceptable to get to it, observe it for a while and issue some bans.

Using the Panel just to cheat in parkour is NOT OK.

People don’t have a problem with it. You’re the only one complaining

2 Likes

Let’s just say I was an admin on a forum and you were there, just innocently chatting and not breaking any rules. Then I just ban you permanently and in the reason state “Because I wanted to”. Does that sound reasonable to you?

That does not, however it’s not quite a good comparison, “cheating” in a parkour is harmless and there’s probably a good reason to it (I mean do you really want to watch Jake struggle at a parkour for 10 minutes?), banning another person just because you want to is definitely not a reasonable thing and it’s super different :+1:

1 Like

Completely different situation outside the game

1 Like

You are brainwashed into thinking cheating is a good thing. I give up…

Well we all have opinions, and we’re definitely not brainwashed :shushing_face:

1 Like

You are brainwashed into thinking using god mode is a bad thing. I give up…

sooo the whole thread was going fine until you said this… and you question why people hate you here…

5 Likes

Just make Ondrashek the ceo smhh

1 Like

Not everyone will share the same opinion you have. And if you have read my post, I have clearly stated that:

Sooooo, anything to say?

KaapuPopCorn