Would I be Good Moderator for the forums?

This is a serious thread. I want you guys to be honest about this, but would I make a good mod? I am active, a pretty honest guy, and would ban all of these alts. With enough proof, of course. I do tend to argue, though. Here’s a poll. Choose an option, and explain why you chose the option.

• I Strongly Agree!
  • I Agree.
  • Depends, You Can Be Good, But Also Bad.
  • I Disagree.
  • I Strongly Disagree.

0 voters

I kinda want to know for me as well.

Soo…

Would i be a good mod for forums?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
  • Other (reply what do you think)

0 voters

1 Like

Well I chose the safest option aka the middle one :sweat_smile:, but you tend to act somewhat aggressive in certain situation from what I’ve seen atleast.

It’s not nessesarily a bad thing on the surface but as a mod you have to be able to control your temper in every situation.

(for moose)

2 Likes

Yeah, I know. But I’ve been doing well so far, I think. No like AHAHHAHAHA SHUT UP YOU STUPID MONKEY AHHHHHHH. I do see where you’re coming from.

2 Likes

Btw I’ll be closing the votes when the votes reach 15, or when it reaches 3 days.

1 Like

Not gonna lie, I wouldn’t want to be a moderator because I might get segregated against…

2 Likes

Would I be a good mod on the forums

• Agree
  • Disagree
  • Strongly agree
  • Strongly disagree

0 voters

1 Like

Kinda agree, kinda don’t. I really don’t know

1 Like

Would i be good or just be chaotic with the powers i might have lul

• Hell Yeah
  • F## No

0 voters

1 Like
Shold I be mdo
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

mdo bad cauz you gotta be a hotdog seller bfefore having it

1 Like

I have started to think that people on the forums have existential crises in PW. :thinking:

3 Likes

Should i be mod

• Yes
  • Definately
  • Make me admin
  • Make me CEO
  • Make me owner
  • Make me prezidunt
  • Of course
  • All hail
  • Omg yes
  • hell yea

0 voters

1 Like

Moose you wouldn’t be a bad mod but I think there are better candidates, also that you are quite new to the forums.

Fyn, bernardseller and celics are people I think could make a good mod.

2 Likes

Moose, you’re not bad person but honestly if i had to choose i would pick someone else to be moderator rather than you. Because, well i don’t know you very well.

Fyn would make a good moderator, or Neo.

2 Likes

I will do it too cuz yes

modretore!!!1!1!1
  • Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
  • go to hell (they forgot to take my bluetooth speakers away)
  • Who’s Joe

0 voters

1 Like

What bangers are you playing in Hell with your Bluetooth speaker(s)?

1 Like

doom music

2 Likes

even better

11 Likes

I wonder if Jake still remembers that thread where Neoslayer called him “frustrating” and kept arguing with him. To be absolutely honest, I really agree with Neoslayer that there should’ve been a notice before the old forums shutdown or an archive of the old forums, however I don’t think he’d be granted mod provided Jake remembers.

2 Likes