Xmas Update News Video!

https://youtu.be/y5An6Q6sKRk

Hello! I spent alot of time today making this update video.
I missed a few things like the return of the snowflake event, but i think thats okay :stuck_out_tongue:
hope you enjoy it!

8 Likes

oh damn you are the guy that made a good video on the update without any stalling or taking so long to cover a single thing (yes i am being toxic since other youtubers cant do a normal update video without taking forever)
pixelworldnews if thats the channel?
yes i genuinely think the video is good since it gets right onto the topic

4 Likes

Haha yep!
Pixelworlds News

Also you can check out my world PWTIMES to see all the update info and info that I might’ve left out :smile:

4 Likes

nah i doubt you left anything out besides the vip hair which i dont care much about

1 Like

Yeah you’re right, only thing I left out was the “Snowflake event” starting soon lol

yea but the spawns of event related things like spawns of butterflies takes way to long and just gets annoying

1 Like

Great video man ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

1 Like

Great informative video! Keep it up, Shawn!
Also, I visited PWTIMES, such an amazing world (:

1 Like

Something else I noticed about the new world generation you showed off, there also seem to be a couple of blocks of lava that generate just below the surface of the world now.

1 Like

I like the short and snappy style of the videos, very easy to consume.

1 Like

aren’t your videos longer tho?

Great xmas update news video! :+1:

2 Likes

My videos don’t really have a script besides a few bullet points on news of the week so I usually go pretty in depth with certain topics and/or with my thoughts on them. I also include in-game news like big world acquisitions, scams, hoarded items, etc. so it’s really different from Shawn’s. Shawn’s are more like actual news, and includes most of the general news about updates or what’s to come. I don’t want to jump the gun but I assume to get them so short he either has a script or something. I appreciate the shorter style though is what I mean.

2 Likes

thats already too long to read im bored already

You’ve wrote paragraphs just as long, it’d take you less time to read that, than write a paragraph the same size.

yea true but i still got bored reading that

Honestly, I’m shocked you spend this much time on the forums then, lmao.

You’re on a forum which is about reading things that people have to say but alright :joy:

2 Likes

i would spend more time if there was stuff to read

By replying to threads, you invoke discussion, which gives you more posts to read as a result. Also, the forums are active enough right now, to the extent where it isn’t difficult to find new posts to read.