You have 10 million dollars, BUT

There is a tarantula that follows you everywhere you go.
-it isn’t as fast as a wolf spider
-It knows your location at all times.
-it can noclip through anything for 5 seconds every day.
-It can’t be killed, and it never dies.
-if it touches you, you die immediately

What do you do?

2 Likes

put it in a box with 24/7 guard to prevent it from touching me

3 Likes

I subscribe to dream at the last second so it disappears :sunglasses::+1:

4 Likes

I’m gonna let it touch me.

1 Like

I show the spider some british songs and british dental photos so it automatically dies
And then I’ll spend the 10 million dollars (around 50 million bucks in brazil’s currency) on cat plushes

3 Likes

im pretty sure i would die.

1 Like

I will buy the most aggressive spider that will fight the tarantula

7 Likes

I will get someone to put it into a safe. I’ll put that safe into a safe, with the exact length and width, so it cannot pass out of there within the 5 secs it has daily. I’ll put that safe into another safe, just to be sure. Then I’ll just let someone put the tarantula back into the first safe every day

1 Like

spend 9m dollars to ask the SCP foundation to contain it.

4 Likes

I ask nasa to fly the spooder into space as far as it can go

1 Like

if it can only noclip for 5 seconds i would make a box that takes 5 seconds to noclip out of, meaning it gets block killed and disconnects then complains about it saying “bk is cheating”

3 Likes

Wait i got best idea

I will politely ask for a restraining order
without my permission it has no right to come near me therefore it wont.

1 Like

i would say no because legally its sexual harassment if it touches me without my consent and i can file a lawsuit

2 Likes

Drop it into the mariana trench. Assuming it can’t swim and that gravity still affects it, it will drop to the bottom.

The 5 seconds of noclip a day won’t help it much. And it will go back down as soon as the 5 seconds run out, removing its progress.

It will be so exhausted due to constant suffocation, it won’t be able to think straight to find a path out of there.

1 Like

Does “It can’t be killed” mean its invincible?

If not, then I could hire someone to put it into a blender once its noclip limit runs out.

It will still be alive, but it will become tarantula powder, so it will be unable to move.

Edit: I assumed thst being alive means being conscious. It technically won’t be alive since it won’t be able to do anything.

1 Like

They would contain you with it, since you’re responsible for its creation.

1 Like

No where does it say I was responsible for it. It’s also like saying “Oh yeah, SCP-096 is after you because you looked at it so your responsible.”

1 Like

Befriend with him and put it in a cage

2 Likes

I assumed it appeared after you take the 10 mil. Anyway, it goes after you all the time, so you would be contained as a part of the scp, even if you didn’t make it.

In contrast with 096, it doesn’t go after everyone, only you.

1 Like

But then what happens after I die? Will it go after other people? If it does, then it would be no use.

1 Like