Z-Force the Helping Clan: Journal 3 PART 1

(The events seen in this journal are really happening and per entry, it is being recorded real time)

11/12/2021

Entry 1: “Hey, it seems Consistent, the first member, seems to be the first one to level up his reputation!”

Entry 2: “So Consistent has had a hard time with lvl 2 so I told him the longer process that can benefit him in lvl 2 and he said he’ll do it. Basically he just has to keep on grinding in lvl 1 and sell the bronze keys until he reaches 1k bytes, I will probably ask him to do more so he can buy gears but we’ll see.”

Entry 3: “Hey, he’s got 1.2k bytes, VERY GOOD for a new player!. I also gave him two options, currently awaiting his response.”

Entry 4: “Alright just got back on and cool, it seems they are profitting on their own!. But I will still supervise them.”

Entry 5: “They are all off, probably doing irl stuff, I can supervise many new players so I will search for a lot until the clan is full.”

I have a system when it comes to talking to them abt me in the clan and helping and stuff. I ofc always check their days (usually it should be 1-5 or a little more unless theres an exception like Consistent). I say hi, if they respond back that means they speak English. I talk about how I help people like them and I can make them rich. But to avoid it from making it sound like a scam, I mention “MINING” which is a popular profit method and the core method I will tell them to do in them getting their first bytes. I make them interested and I also talk about the clan, and making them join it so I can talk to them along with them talking to the other new players.

“Ill check pixelstation, then random worlds”

Dangit, not alot at pixelstation, like the past times. Time to go to worlds.

And as always, they dont speak english and just ignore me but listen I dont hate foreign languages, its just that I want people that I can communicate well with.

Found another, but he speaks Finnish

Found another again, but he looks too experienced

Yes, finally another one Sois_Sonice

Ofc like the others, told him to go to pixelmines and blah blah

Haha he actually went into a mine before I told him to, it’s okay

Entry 6: “Alright so I am currently looking for another- taking a while :/”

(TO BE CONTINUED AT JOURNAL 3 PART 2 BECAUSE THERE ARE TOO MANY MORE IMAGES TO LOAD HERE)

1 Like

Gosh… i love these journals!

1 Like

XD thanks for the support, let me know youre thoughts when you are done reading :DDD

I already love it without reading it xDD

Like just by seeing the beginning, i know the rest will be cool xD

Haha thanks :))