A Better Dropping System. (in my opinion)

Hello if you are frustrated from dropping items one by one, you are just like me. This VERY unique idea came to my mind after I got trash pranked by a friend.

So the idea is actually very simple, players will be able to select up to 5 items at once and drop them. Seems cool right?

On PC: Just like you do in your desktop, players can select multiple items by holding CTRL or Shift. And hold click or right click any of the selected items and click drop.

On Mobile: Players hold tap on an item, click on drop and in the dropping menu there will be an option that says “Drop Multiple” or anything else. After Multiple items selected, players will long tap and of the items and simply tap on the dropping button.

1 Like

I know that your joking about it being a very unique idea but there’s no point making a topic that has already been made loads of times it was the same for your post about the best set.

Forums were wiped. So someone had to get it out there

This suggestion has already been suggested here, next time you should search before you make a topic.
Inventory feature: Select items to drop/trash

What you mean forums were wiped?

No that’s not a unique/new idea, many people suggested it, i asked jake so many times about it but didn’t get an answer

Man, I’m talking about these forums not teh old forums.