A Cards Game Suggestion (Campaign)

Hello, I am here to tell you guys about this suggestion that took a while for me to come up with. About 2 days of thinking and 3 days of adding onto the suggestion. The suggestion is about the minigame Cards, and how it may draw more attention to it now than it did before. Anyways, Here’s my suggestion!

Campaign

The campaign is a huge part of this new update. It comes with 15+ new levels with 3 difficulties! There will be 20 new items, including the card back you get when completing all difficulties! The other 19 items will be a part of a set you get from completing a difficulty. There’s also one new weapon that will be added!

Levels

As listed above, there will be 15+ levels added in this update. An estimated 15-25 new levels that will have you go against an Evil Noob, all the way to Evil Pixel Bot and even Evil Jake!
Note: These are AI, not people!
Each level will gradually get harder and harder until you beat Jake (The final boss). After you beat Jake, you will unlock the next difficulty. Speaking of difficulty, that will be our next category!

Difficulties

Difficulties are the “next set” of levels you unlock. The reason why I put quotation marks over ‘next set’ is because they aren’t any new people you go against, but rather the harder or angrier version of the characters. The 3 difficulties are Normal (main difficulty), Intermediate (a slightly harder difficulty but can be easy) and Hard (hardest Difficulty). Let’s go over the cosmetics category now!

Cosmetics

There will 20 new cosmetics in the update! 19 of the cosmetics will be a part of a set of their own. the first 5 you earn from completing the normal difficulty. This will give you an armor set that is called ‘Beginner of Cards’. This set will include:

• Beginner of Cards’ Hat,
  • Beginner of Cards’ Glasses,
  • Beginner of Cards’ Coat,
  • Beginner of Cards’ Pants,
    and
  • Beginner of Cards’ Shoes.

Beating the ‘Intermediate’ mode will give you the ‘Master of Cards’ set. This set will
include:

• Master of Cards’ Hat,
  • Master of Cards’ Glasses,
  • Master of Cards’ Coat,
  • Master of Cards’ Pants,
    and
  • Master of Cards’ Shoes.

Beating the last game mode, ‘Hard’ will give you a set called ‘King of Cards’. Beating the game mode will also give you a weapon called ‘King’s Card’ and a card skin. The King’s Card weapon will do magic damage and will be a throwable card. I’m not good at pixel art, but it will look like a smaller version of a campaign card skin and will explode after hitting a block or disappear.

Story

Oh no! The corruption is spreading across all of pixel worlds! Defeat the corrupted in a battle of cards, to heal them of all of their evilness! But of course, some strands always remain. A select few people have been infected with this type of strain, and the strain gets more and more powerful making them harder to battle. To anyone who can beat them and clear them of the corruption, we have a special prize for you! Good luck, because you’ll need it!

Well, what do you guys think? There’s a poll below me showing me on what you think. Don’t be afraid to tell me why and why you don’t like the update idea!
took me 2 hours to type 0-0

• I Strongly Agree that this should exist!
  • I Agree that it should exist.
  • I Disagree that this should exist.
  • I Strongly Disagree this should exist, like what the hell is this??

0 voters

Tell me why and why not!

For: Interesting idea, would like to see it
Against: Robots are either dumbsilly or literal gods.

Plus they would need to code a robot that can play the game

2 Likes

For the hard mode I don’t really know how to make it harder besides by making the characters, effects and actions stronger, since most people now already have great skill

And I don’t really know what Angrier and harder means so uh yeah (If it means the bot has more skill but still just normal cards you’d have, then this reply is my thought about it.)

I would really love more card battle content but I doubt they would implemented it considering many people already dislike card battle and how the devs focus more on high demand and important stuff (And I also think coding a bot with the same skill as a master card battler would be hard)

what I meant by this is, make them have near impossible difficulty, but easy enough to where it’s possible. SO tldr have like OP cards and have a lot of lives.

They’re better off fixing the damn card game first over making newer levels. Discard decks are still roaming everywhere, and they thought 1 Effect would fix everything. Not to mention that this “skill based” game requires luck to win. :roll_eyes:

Things like “Starting Hand Shuffle” or “Draw Order” would’ve been better to make the card game less RNG reliant. An action card like “Apply an anti discard status on your active effects” would also be better. Who the hell uses the Chick competitivrly anyways?

6 Likes

Going off my personal opinion, I don’t wan’t to see another card update until they fix everything else that needs to be fixed, as no one asked for a card update in the first place, when we need a nether, clan update, jet race etc. There’s a lot of things that need an update Cards are one of them I would say as well but, There are some other things I think should be worked on first. This is a really cool idea, maybe they would have to tweak this a little.

3 Likes

That’s because CK was out of touch with the community, and what the community wants. They have never used these forums at all, nor were they in the Discord to listen to suggestions. That’s why a card update was added even though nobody asked for it.

Even if no one asked for the update, I still think it was a cool update! The reason why I came up with this is because almost no one uses cards unless it’s during battle hour. SO, I came up with this update in mind just so people can play cards without having to wait for an hour to look for an imponent.

Why card game is broken with no context =

:roll_eyes: