A Complete Explanation on Why Developers should add a new coin that functions like PL, Gold/silver/copper, Dollars/cents

I am going to make our argument as clear as possible, maybe some people didn’t get it because we didn’t explain a lot and we’re just debating.
The main reason is people find trading with high amounts hard. Maybe it is not an issue with small amount, but the case is different with millions and billions of BC. why? Let me explain.
There is a psychological effect called 'Chunking’
Have you ever wondered why phone numbers are not like this
but are like this
012 934 801 323
?
the reason is for memory and readability.
Now, BC in Pixel Worlds is not like this.
100,000,000 or 134,454,353,234
but is like this
100000000 or 134454353234
So hard to memorize and identify, right? :thinking:
Adding a new coin that functions like Platinum Lock would make counting, estimating, and reading price easier.
7831452 BC is not easy to read but ( 7800000 + 31000 + 452 ) is certainly easier.
Would you be able to tell which one is 100 Million BC? :rofl:
10000000 vs 100000000
I would need to wear my glasses, stand up, and put my eyes so close to the screen to be able to tell. :ok_hand: :laughing:
Also, adding a new coin would be a shortcut that will be easier for everyone. :clap:
Typing 100 is less hard than typing 100000000, not only we have to count the zeros, We have to double-check the zeros as well!!!
Random numbers are not easy to tell and estimate as well, because again, of the psychological effect of ‘Chunking’.
82916490192 vs some gigabytes, some megabytes, some byte coins.
Adding a new coin would benefit the buyer more than the seller, in a trading world where “who trades, gets first” we can’t take too much time to calculate 93284654398 / 250,
but using 932 gigabytes, some megabytes, allows players to count without using a calculator for gigabytes and megabytes and just have to calculate random numbers in BC.
Adding a new coin would also reduce the chance of getting scammed, you might not know this yet, but before World Locks become untradable, there have been various scam cases of BC in BUYBYTE. :facepunch:
Sellers sell BC for high amounts and remove one digit from the total number, thus, Players who are not thorough and double-check would be easy prey.
But, how would you check these numbers without feeling confused?
100000000 vs 1000000000
Sellers/buyers might miss a digit even if you double-check, and this game is dominated by kids too, making them most likely getting scammed with intention by the seller or getting scammed because of the seller’s mistake.
I appreciate any opinion, but please read and consider my point. :fire:

Question:
Mindaw, why do you use a lot of spaces between each paragraph?

Answer:
Well, again, because of the psychological effect of “Chunking”.

Grouping words and dividing them increases readability, understanding, and convenience than making them into one big paragraph

Consider Liking :heart: this thread. I would really appreciate it!
-Mindaw

4 Likes

a very long complete explanation that can make its writer sleep. :laughing:

But this is my most complete explanation, formed with other explanations as well.

hope you enjoy it, have any questions?

Consider Liking :heart: this thread. I would really appreciate it!

• MIndaw :fire:
1 Like

Well they might not have these (,) but from what I see it has a gap so it’s not 1000 its 1 000 Which kinda separates it but yeah they should add it because some people don’t actually read things thoroughly

1 Like

True, but the spaces are pretty small.

If you look at one of TiberiusZgo’s replies in my previous post, you could see that the sellers and buyers both made a mistake, and It was only 1K.

If you look at one of TiberiusZgo’s replies in my previous post, you could see that the sellers and buyers both made a mistake, and It was only 1K.

Agree, the bigger the amount the harder. It would be slower to identify, estimate, and count especially when there are a lot of zeros and random numbers.

But I still agree it’s hard to see if in HUGE amounts.

1 Like

People are against this but their argument is it’s not needed there is nothing wrong with it and it won’t be hard to implement.

We need this.

3 Likes

No we don’t because players should suffer!
-some players on forums

5 Likes

A reply post by TiberiusZgo. :clap:

I agree, We need a new coin! :facepunch:

Nice, the rich would suffer. :laughing:

1 Like

just add commas then lol

1 Like

Well, that’s one of the solutions.

Adding a new coin would be good as well. :wink:

I like how jake briefly went over my idea of a megabyte but the point of it went completely over his head :smiley: