About deflation

Items dropped then rised a bit back and now dropping again, can the devs/mods somehow make inflation cuz this deflation is annoying, it doesn’t work for this long, items don’t have value at all, bytes are bigger then items and items are getting dropped 24/7, I lost 30 m cuz of funny drops and panic sellers

I’ve been heavily selling (and buying) in last few weeks .

The PWE system has prices all over the place… It’s hard work right now to understand what’s going on.

Be it low to medium values or higher.

In short I’ve put it down to what appears to be a high proportion of new players …
The game is full of noobs ! Lol.

The devs cannot fix prices nor regulate them. . the system would fail if they tried that .

You have to remember prices rise and fall. Sadly it’s s roller :roller_coaster: coaster at the moment !

Yeah, But I think devs just gave up, they aint doing anything, feels like Commander_K paid them to kill the original product, so Social first could be in monopoly, I don’t have high expectations about this game anymore.

As a veteran player, this game really had potential but I think the biggest mistake they ever made is using bytecoins as the main currency, that’s where the game/community started being a mess. Hopefully admins will try to resolve these problems and maybe climb back up again, if not then this game will honestly die little by little.

Trading with WLs is a nonsense. A currency makes so much more sense

For me the main problem is very wealthy players sitting all day on a pwe somewhere and just manipulating the market with vast hoards to support it

I saw one such hoard sell for 21M !.

These players very often don’t do anything in the game …

Ok it’s their choice but man that’s dull.

Well world lock system wasn’t the best either, because worlds locks started dropping, I remember when they dropped to 1wl/300-400bc, which was bad and it was honestly harder to calculate the total value.

Yeah byte coins aren’t the best, but they are better than world lock system.

Honestly pwe manipulation is barely visible in today’s economy, it almost always happens only with smaller items people even forget exist and they collapse as fast as they were fake rised. The issue is the economy itself being unstable and unreliable.

Also, hoards are terrible nowadays and in most cases the hoarder ends up in a loss when releasing their items. You must know what you’re getting into before making the first purchase and even then it’s all luck whether you win or lose.

Well in a game as such, with a free market economy, items move with supply and demand, unfortunately the game placing any sort of measures would effect that idea, so you should aim at making safe investments or keep up to date with item prices, for example, the items which dropped due to panicked sellers may simply be due to the demand for that item dropping, and so people wanting to get rid of it, unfortunately this sometimes means people on your side end up with a fat loss, however this is how bc overall balances out, some lose and some win.