Account kost

Hello pixel worlds!
I have an account called Double_kill
I changed my password and I forgot it
and the problem is that the recovery email is deleted
what should I do??
and how could I get into my account?

Did you made a IAP ? (In app purchase)

If yes, bring the recipient to support and they will help you out to get your account back!

3 Likes

didnā€™t unfortunately

Ohā€¦ Well without knowing the password and without recovery email, itā€™s gonna be really hard to get your account backā€¦

2 Likes

whats the ways to get it back pleaseā€¦

If you forgot your password and didnā€™t put a recovery email, the only way to get your account back is if you made a IAP. If you didnā€™tā€¦ sadly there is not other way to get the account back.

You sure you didnā€™t noted your password somewhere ?

2 Likes

yesā€¦ but the recovery account is
I cant create an account again

I suggest you to not write your email here because itā€™s a public place where everyone can see itā€¦

You mean the recovery email, nah?

2 Likes

yea I canā€™t get into it

Sooo if iā€™m right, the email you wrote is the recovery email that you have set on your Pixel Worlds in game account and you canā€™t access that email anymore?

2 Likes

yes unfortunatelyā€¦
and thatā€™s it

Wellā€¦ in your situation, you canā€™t get your account back UNLESS you find a way to find your email password.

When you try to log on your email, there should be a button ā€œForgot my passwordā€ you should click on that and follow the instructions to reset your password or something.

1 Like

u donā€™t understand. I deleted the recovery emailā€¦ not forgetting its password

Ohā€¦ well then, you should email the support ā†’ support@kukouri.com ā† and explain your situation.

Tell them that the recovery email that is on your in game account got deleted and you canā€™t access it anymore. They will surely get back to you to find a solution.

2 Likes

tysm already talked to them Iā€™m waiting the reply ty for trying to help me!

Jake openly admitted that unless you have access to your recovery email, know your password, or have made an IAP, there is NO WAY TO RECOVER YOUR ACCOUNT AT ALL.

I doubt that support is going to respond.

2 Likes

Me is forgot me password me is no have is me recovery email.

@RetNos I know your trying to be nice and helpful but your just wasting your own and anans time he canā€™t get back into his account.

3 Likes

Yes bring Kukouri to kukouri

1 Like

Small mistake oopsā€¦ my bad