Accounts being hacked

i just got hacked, lost everything, never downloaded any cheats or viruses.

How did u get hacked? Contact the support support@kukouri.com

Literally like 1/4 of people have been hacked by now.

thanks i was looking for that email adress. idk how i got hacked no clue i just joined world BUY and left the game next thing i see that some mods been hacked so i just check pw and im hacked aswell all my stuff gone only some jetpack and noob items left.

That is very interesting. . .Why wouldn’t the hacker take the jet pack as well??? Maybe a glitch??? Hmmmmm. . .

they left a discord server on display case when i joined it, it was some hackers discord channel where they like sell ilegal stuff and sell hacks aswell.

Ok if you know the it usernames of these people you can report them.

Also with the support email they take AGES to respond becuz they get lots of spam emails and lots of real ones.Most people haven’t got a reply from them

no names or anything.
yeah i know sadly they will probably not even check it. probably will never get the items back aswell :confused: .

before

after

I would not call some of those “noob items” but I see ur point

This could be a rollback???

it would be really messed up if they just dont react.

1 Like

dont they like legit see who and where logged into my account that has never logged before and just get the items back or something? or they really have zero control of the game.

1 Like

Idk (20 charecters) :confused:

they just don’t care about it, like always

they dont do rollbacks, they never even did it for dupes.

1 Like

There are two possible ways: 1. You used same username and password somewhere else on internet. 2. Pw servers have weak security programs.

1. There is another. A copy/key reader virus gets into your device…

never used the name and password somewhere else, didnt even upload suspicious files, i went to buy and left the game 2 hours later i got hacked.

im sorry bro. its just pw servers that are weak and lazy admins ignoring it.

but do you have mail signed to your account?