Admin Tools

Is it a crime to distribute or play admin tools? Does it get into hacker? A very nice application, you can wear and try all the items that are not in the game you want. Examples: Dracula Cape, Dark Pixie Wings, Spirit Claw; Jake Set, Blue PWR Set, Wicker10 Hat.

Do u mean using private server?

Im not sure if, Private servers are illegal not sure though. I thought I saw it with the TOS that its not allowed.

yess (20 characters)

I heard it is illegal and violates the TOS
(Saw somewhere in discord).

It is illegal in my opinion, but it doesn’t affect real game in any way.

If you mean private servers, then yes, they are illegal. But I’m certain about them not going to pursue an international lawsuit because of it.

Don’t be surprised if your account in PW suddenly gets “hacked” after you have played in a private server.

So…just don’t do it, ok? :stop_sign:

5 Likes

License Limitations
Any use of the Service in violation of these License Limitations is strictly prohibited, can result in the immediate revocation of your limited license and may subject you to liability for violations of law. You agree that you will not, under any circumstances:

• Use cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorized third-party software designed to modify or interfere with the Service, any Kukouri Game or any Kukouri game experience or without Kukouri’s express written consent, modify or cause to be modified any files that are a part of the Service or any Kukouri game.

I think the Terms of Service state rather clearly that you shouldn’t.

1 Like