After 7 years of playing, I finally got hacked

As someone who always told people never to click suspicious links and revealing personal information, I had realized that even if you follow these rules it’s still inevitable for some people.I have no recent breaches, and all my other social media is intact. 99.5% of my things are now gone.

If you have any information regarding this or found any of my stolen items that were given away please join my server Neo Nation and lemme know <3 We’re a nice community!

1 Like

sounds like you did something that got your account breached my dear

That’s just :poop:

I’ve been worried about this myself, especially after being at a pixel station recently where a player (subject acct i would add) was telling all to come visit his account (discord I think) he said he had a guaranteed way of getting into any account …!

Wtf I thought. I actually forget to mention it here…

Anyway if the games Dev’s could be bothered I am certain it could be looked up as to when the world was accessed and stuff removed.

They should then be able to see who signed in. Even if it was your own account they could still see where it went with all the stuff and to where it was off loaded it.

Good luck

as long as you don’t input your access informations somewhere were you shouldn’t and avoid suspicious things that could track you without you even knowing it then you don’t have to worry about anyone entering your account

what’s funny about this is that there’s not even the need to use any third party software to be untraceable, a few seconds in system registry and file explorer will set you free

I myself have not been hacked but I know there is a day it will come to me… I have seen many worlds devastated or deserted and players depressed from these things.

That’s more to do with players moving on . … I just wish they would leave their inventory items in world as well! :joy: